6. A little talk

Y/n's POV

I wake up this morning with the excitement of seeing everyone, except for Hanami, of course. I get off from my bed, standing up and getting some time to get used to the reality I'm back in. I change into my uniform, go to the bathroom and head to the kitchen afterwards, where my uncle greets me with a delicious breakfast.

"Good morning" he greets me.

"'morning" I greet, yawning.

"Good morning, sister" my brother greets me, too.

"Good morning, brot-" I take a few seconds to realize and turn my head towards him. "Wait, what are you doing here? Aren't you already supposed to be at school?"

"I have a day off!"

"Calm down, it's not like you're a grown ass man who's working a shitty job that's tiring you, but anyway, why do you have this chance, little brother?"

"Someone set the fire to the school"

"What?!" I asked, surprised and when I see my little brother's grin, I just know he's joking.

"Julio doesn't have any day off, he actually has an appointment to the doctor. We still go see them in case something bad happens to him because of his injury."

"I was going to say 'gimme your day off' but I guess I would rather go to school than to the doctor."

"So anyway, me staying here this morning means I can tease you all I want, big sister. In fact, thinking about that, you'll soon be my little sister. I'm growing fast you know, I'll be taller than you soon."

"Calm down, mister one meter smaller than me. Don't think you'll gain this meter before your first year of High School."

"By the way, how's it going with Oikawa?"

"Julio, I'm not talking to you anymore."

"I mean-"

"I'm off to school, now, thank you for breakfast uncle, see you at practice after school."

"Try to talk and kiss again, soon, 'kay? I miss him, you selfish miss I think I'm one meter taller than my brother. Try to think about your brother, will ya?"

"UGH! I HATE YOU!"

"I love you, too, sis. Have a good day at school."

After putting on my shoes, I ran out the house, just to not hear Julio's voice telling me to 'talk and kiss' with Tooru again. I didn't want my younger brother to get involved in my love story, because he obviously would make it awkward if he could. I mean, between Tooru and me. I'm just glad we get to eat lunch together today since the last few days I had to go meet every teacher so they could tell me what I missed in the first days of school.

*-*--*-*

"Where are Hajime and Sao?" I asked Tooru, walking up to the table where he was sat. He lifted up his head from his phone and looked at me with a smile. I felt my legs almost give up and let me fall.

"I don't know. Iwa-chan said he had something to do and Sao, I don't know a thing."

"What were they thinking about? The first lunch I get to spend with you, they all can't!"

"Yeah... At least I'm here..." he whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

I smile and sit in front of him.

"It's been a while since we actually talked" he says.

"Yeah. I missed that"

"Same here."