11. The exams

"Happy birthday, Iwa-chan!" Tooru screamed in enthusiasm.

"Shut up, Uglykawa, I thought you got over waking me up just to wish me happy birthday. It's the second time you get to scream those words in my ear, now get over it!" Hajime was already pissed off of his teammate and he just arrived in Homeroom class.

"Happy birthday, Hajime!" I immediately said with a smile.

"Thank you, deary Y/n"

"You're more than welcome, lovely Hajime"

"You thank her but not thank me, Iwa-chan?! And what are with those names?" Tooru whined.

"Why are you screaming that early in the morning, Noisykawa?" Irana walked in our direction, accompanied by Ena. "Also, happy birthday Iwaizumi."

"Happy birthday Iwaizumi" Ena also wished him.

"Thank you, girls"

"Why are you-?"

Hajime hit him before he could finish his sentence.

"Ow, Iwa-chan! Why do you have to be so mean?"

Hajime completely ignored him.

"So next in line to have 18 is Irana, right?" I said, joking.

"Wait, Y/n-chan, but you forgot me!"

"Did I? I said next to have 18, not next to have 8."

"Why do you gotta be so me-?" And Hajime hit him again.

"Stop whining in our fragile ears so early this morning, Bitchykawa."

"Am I the one actually bitching on you, right now?" he asked, still complaining.

"In your own way, Bitchykawa" I assured.

"And we love you for you" Irana added.

Hope appeared in Tooru's eyes, but Hajime visibly didn't want to let that go.

"Hmmm... not so sure of that"

"Yeah, you're right" Irana agreed. "The only one certain of those words here is Y/n"

I became red. But I didn't know if Tooru did. The only things is, I didn't have the strength to look up.

"Okay, class, take a seat!" the homeroom teacher, my savior, greeted us, entering the classroom.

*-*--*-*

"Soon to be the day of the exams and after that, the dear Interhigh Prelims! I can't wait to meet my friends of Karasuno again!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I think you made someone jealous, my dear friend" Ena said, nudging Tooru a little.

"I am not jealous" Tooru defended himself.

"Try to prove it" Irana challenged him.

Tooru ended up pouting.

"You talked about Interhigh Prelims, Y/n?" Irana questioned.

"Yes."

"When?" Ena asked, curious.

"The first two days of summer break" Hajime answered.

"Then, let's be there!" Ena and Irana said, excited.

"But where is it?" Ena asked, worried.

"I'll send you the address. Since I am one of the members of the team, I'll have to arrive as soon as the others but you will be able to sleep more if that's what you want."

"Yeah, I do not refuse more sleep" Irana confessed.

I smiled, finding the situation funny. My eyes locked with Tooru's and I looked away the second after. He seemed to have been looking at me for a long time...