28. First rehearsal

When we were done eating, we rushed to the Drama Club room before lunch time was over so we could tell the rest of the club that Ena and Irana had a miracle : Me.

"You found someone?" the drama club teacher asked as my friends, dramatically running over to them.

They moved a little so their teacher could see me. Her eyes widened in hope and a smile slowly appeared on her face.

"You're the miracle we were waiting for?" she asks me, walking over to me. "You are exactly as we picture Violet, your hair, perfect, your eyes, perfect, your body, perfect-"

"Body?" Tooru asked, whispering to the boys.

"And we just need to see your acting!" she took my hand and urged me inside the club room.

"Now? But class is starting soon!"

"You'll have an excuse. We can't wait any more time finding someone to replace Cami!"

She gave me a sheet where, probably, was written a part of the play.

"Ena's gonna do the other character, since she's Bena. It's just a sheet, you have only four lines to remember. We need to do this quick. How good are you at learning lines by heart?"

"I'm fast" I couldn't tell her I played volleyball and so, my memory was often challenged by the signs and all and that as time passed, I got used to and I have unimaginable memorizing skills. Also, because I did a play in the past and that I remember I learned the lines really rapidly.

"Good. In how much time do you think you could memorize them?"

"Five to ten minutes, I think"

"Perfect! Get started. We want a positive answer by the end of lunch time"

She clapped her hands and Ena dragged me in a corner. We took around ten minutes and I had memorized the lines and how to say it. Ena complimented me and was so relieved that they found a miracle that soon. We got on the little stage and when the teacher was ready, she indicated us to start. It took two minutes to do the part, but it was enough to satisfy the teacher, who clapped her hands vigorously, standing up.

"You're perfect! Ena, Irana, you brought me a miracle and I thank you very much. I love you!"

"We love you, too!" they screamed at the same time.

As we came down the stairs of the stage, all the group came rushing to me. I received compliments and thanks from everyone, until there was only the teacher left.

"I'm Miss Zali, but you can call me Zali. I am glad that we've found you"

"It's my pleasure. I can't wait to work with you on this play that my friends care so much about"

"I'm glad to hear that. Ena and Irana will tell you when are our rehearsals, see you later!"

Irana put an arm over my shoulders and we walked out of the club room, where the boys were waiting for us.

"You got taken?" Tooru asked me.

"Yep!" I confirmed, a little bit too excited for this.

"In the beginning, I hadn't planned on coming, but then I guess if Y/n's a part of it, I will come" Tooru confessed.

"Same here" Hajime and Sao followed.

Ena gave them a big smack behind their head.

"You better be kidding me"

"I am" Hajime and Sao said.

"I am not" Tooru continued teasing Ena.

And she gave him another smack.