Telling the ghouls/ghoullet's you like them.

Sodo:(he will probably make fun of you for a little bit then tell you he feels the same way.)

Swiss:(he will be taken back at first but then he will pull you close to him and whisper in your ear that he likes you as well.)

Rain:(he will be a little awkward abt it at first. So he will just turn around for a second to realize what just happened then turn back to you and he will be as red as a tomato. But he will then hug you and tell you that he likes you too and then you too will go back to his room and cuddle.)

Aerther:(he will be pretty shocked at first but then give you a big hug and kiss your forehead and tell you he's liked you ever since he first seen you.)

Mountain:(he will become a little flustered but he will just look at you and tell you he likes you as well and he will carry you back to his room and you too will cuddle and watch a movie.)

Cirrus:(she will be a little she but she will see that you are kinda embarrassed and she will tell you that she's liked for liked you when she first met you and will kiss you cheek and hug you.)

Cumulus:(she will immediately hug you and kiss you and tell you that she likes you too and then take you to her room and cuddle.)

Sunshine:(she will become flustered but soon tell you she feels the same way and will hug you and then you to will go watch a movie or go play a game.)

(I'm writing this at 5 in the morning so I'm sorry if it's bad I'm trying 🥲.)

Word count 301.