The ghouls with cuddling

Sodo𐬾.

He doesn't really cuddle you a lot only after sex. Or when he's ready needy and just wants to hold you or you ask him to hold you but other than that he doesn't do it often.

                         Swiss

He likes his personal space but he also love's to cuddle at the same time so most of the time when you ask him to cuddle with you he will but most of the time you let him lay in your lap he likes that more but if you aske him he will surly cuddle with you or same as sodo if he's being needy then he will cuddle you no matter what.

Rain𓆉

Don't even get me started we all know that he loves to cuddle he's always holding you and he also loves to lay between your thighs while you play with his hair or you will be laying between his legs while he plays with your hair but overall he loves cuddle a lot you guys do that pretty much all the time. (You got lucky.)

Aerther𒀯
He loves it any time you ask him to cuddle with you he will and he love for you to lay between his legs while he plays with your hair.

Mountain

He's not a really big fan of it because he just likes laying down beside you not really on you but if you beg him enough he will finally give in and cuddle with you but most likely it takes awhile for him to give in.

⬇️

(Sorry this was pretty rushed mb but I was also just bored hope y'all like it tho xx.)

Word count 277.