Last fucking part i swear cirrus fucked rain and sodo gets her back⛔️

(My friend's a whore so she wants another part I apologize but I swear this is the LAST PART yk who you are don't you dare ask for another part horny bitch.)

*Cirrus pov*
Ok ok sodo stop I can't anymore it's too much please. Fine I think you have learned your lesson,you promise to never  do that again right? Because your mine sodo said. Yes sir I promise never again I'm yours. Good girl I'll brb sodo said as he went to the bathroom.

(Few minutes later he back out dressed in his clothes and with a warm wet towel. He then cleaned cirrus up and gave her some clothes.)

*Sodo pov*
Ok let's go to sleep now ok?
Ok I'm tired goodnight sodo cirrus said turning over and going to sleep. Goodnight ml.

(I'm lazy asf sorry. They are now both asleep.)

                       (*it's morning now*.)

*Cirrus pov*
Hmm where's sodo did he leave why didn't he tell me. (Sodo left at 9:00 in the morning. And it's now 12:00.)
Whatever I'll just go take a shower then text him and ask him why he left.

~time skip she's now out of the shower and is dressed and has her makeup on and stuff~.

              *In text now with sodo and her*.

Cirrus♥️: hey sodo why did you leave and not tell me are you ok?  I'm sorry.
Read at 1:00 by sodo.

Cirrus♥️:Sodo why are you reading my text and not answering back? Are you still mad at me i that you we were over that now I'm sorry I apologize.
Read at 1:10 by sodo.

Cirrus♥️:Ok sodo it's not funny anymore what the hell?
Delivered.

Cirrus♥️:Fuck this I'm coming to your house rn cya soon ig.
Read at 1:20 by sodo.

(Sodo was hoping she would say that he did it all on purpose he wants to show her how it feels that's why he's fucking another girl atm. Then he'll forgive her after he's just trying to show her how it feels.)

~time skip cirrus is now at sodo's house. Sorry I'm lazy asf~.

(Cirrus then knocked on his door no answer. She knocked once again but harder still no answer she then turned the door nob but it was locked but sodo yk left the key under the mat. She then found the key and opened the door and closed it behind her. )

*Cirrus pov*
Sodo cmon are you really still mad at me where are you?

(She the heard a noise come from his room so she went to his room.)

Sodo are you in there I heard something? I'm about to come in if you don't say anything back. (No words were said so she opened the door.) holy satan what the fuck sodo. Oh hey I wasn't expecting you to be here sodo said with a smirk while still fucking y/n. Y/n what the hell get out NOW! Cirrus yelled. Which scared tf out of y/n so she rain. Oh cmon the fun was just getting started sodo said with a little chuckle. Why would you do this? Cirrus said angrily. I'm just trying to show you how it feels cirrus you really thought be fucking the life out of you would be your lesson no it wasn't this was sodo said. But sodo I said I was sorry so your just done with me now? Cirrus said as her eyes began to fill with tears. No baby I love you not y/n she doesn't like me either I just used her to get back at you don't worry baby your still mine and I'm yours ok?  Oh ok I'm sorry sodo I really am please forgive me now. I do now I got you back sodo said but.. sodo said. What? cirrus said confused. Your going to have to let me fuck the life out of you untill you say stop sodo said with a smirk on his lips. Fine cirrus said. Get undressed sodo said sternly. Yes sir cirrus said while getting undressed. Now the fun began's sodo said.

⬇️

(Hehe how bout that Tonne sorry not sorry you got left on a cliff hanger but I'm not making another part so your horny ass better not even ask.)

Word count 723.