Swiss & rain⛔️

(Smut warning⛔️.)

Swiss:hey rain why don't you take a break from reading and come hangout with me huh?

Rain:No because you only want me to come hangout with you because you ass is horny so no.

Swiss:oh cmon rain you know you want to please cmon?

Rain:No Swiss I'm busy.

Swiss:Alr fine I'll just go fuck sodo bye.

Rain:ok ok fine you bitch.

Swiss:Awe someone jealous?

Rain:NO!

Swiss:Yeah I think you are

Rain:Just cmon I wanna get this over with.

Swiss:Yeah yeah cmon Ik u are horny as well.

Rain:Shut up let's go to your room.

Swiss:Alr baby.

(Swiss said while picking up rain and throwing him over his shoulder so bridle style. Then he slapped rain on the ass. But to swiss surprise rain liked it he let out a little whimper.)

Swiss:oh you liked that I see?

Rain:indeed I did.

Swiss:wow someone's being bold tonight guess I got a fuck it out of you cause I'm the only one who gets to be bold.

Rain:please fuck me until I can't walk.

Swiss:oh trust me I will (swiss said with a devilish smirk on his lips.)

~time skip they are now both in Swiss's room and they are both undressed now and rain is on Swiss's bed~.

Swiss:So what do you want me to do huh?

Rain: Cmon Swiss don't make me have to say what i want just yk

Swiss:I'm afraid I don't know cmon pretty boy what do you want?

Rain: Your such an asshole ugh fine. Just honestly do whatever you want but please don't be to hard.

Swiss:Ok just tell me if it hurts ok?

Rain: Ok

(Swiss then went to his dresser and pulled out a bottle of lube. And lubed up himself and rain.)

Swiss:You ready baby?

Rain:Yes please cmon

Swiss:So fucking needy fine.

(Swiss then pushed into rain and then let him adjust to his size (and I mean cmon we know Swiss's d is probably big😏.) ok ok go rain said. Swiss then stared thrusting in and out of rain.

Rain:holy fuck go faster please rain moaned out.

Swiss:Anything for you.

Rain:I-I'm close

Swiss:me too ml let's do it together.

Rain:O-ok shit oh fuck

(Rain then cummed all over his stomach and on Swiss's hand. Then shortly after Swiss filled rain up with his warm cum.)

Swiss:You did so good. Let's get you cleaned up now.

(Rain was to tired to even speak. Swiss then picked up rain and carried him to the bathroom and put him in his lap and then Swiss cleaned himself then rain.)

~time skip they are now out of the shower and are dressed and are now cuddling~.

Rain:Swiss

Swiss:Yes ml?

Rain:C-nvm

Swiss:No what is to tell me now?

Rain:Can I be yours?

Swiss:You always have been but sure.

Rain:I-i love you swiss

Swiss: I love you too now get some rest (Swiss said as he pulled rain closer and kissed his forehead and put his face in the crook of rains neck.)

Rain:Ok.

(Rain then fell asleep in Swiss's arms. And Swiss fell asleep shortly after.)

⬇️

(Sorry y'all this story was very rushed I was just trying to get sum out today but I'm tried as hell so if this doesn't make since sorry anyways bye hoes😘.)

Word count 587.