Pt1 Y/N Brat: Sodo

(I finally thought of something thank satan😭.)

(You had been laying in bed all day avoiding everyone and your boyfriend sodo, everyone was worried about you because no one had seen you all day, and when you did come out of your room to go eat lunch, everytime someone asked you something or tried to talk to you, you be snappy or rude towards them.you then realized why, because your period was about to come soon that's why,you we're already having cramps and were just on a bad mood. Sodo then had enough and came to your room,to ask you why you we're being so moody today,and why you were avoiding him.

Sodo:Y/n!

Y/n:What do you want?

Sodo:Don't talk to me like that,what's up with you why are you so moody today?, and why are you avoiding me? Did I do something??

Y/n:No you didn't do anything,could you just leave me alone,I don't feel like talking right now sodo.

Sodo:Then I'll just have to fuck the answer out of you?if you don't tell me. Cmon y/n please tell me whats wrong

Y/n:goddamn sodo,why can't you ever just leave me alone,I don't wanna talk about it shit!

Sodo:Y/n I'm warning you right now,stop talking to me like that. And just tell me what the fuck is wrong

Y/n:Whatever you can't make me talk so get out!

Sodo:Oh really? I can't, you know damn well I can make you talk

Y/n:Omg sodo goddamn,I'm about to start my fucking period,there are you fucking happy now? Fuck leave me alone now!

Sodo:Really y/n,you could have just said that to me. We wouldn't have even had to argue about this

Y/n:Well maybe I didn't wanna tell you,how about that?

Sodo:I don't like your attitude missy! You know what you're being such a fucking brat you know what's going to happen now,you fucked up y/n.

Y/n:When do I not? (You soad as you rolled back over going back to sleep.)

Sodo:Gosh y/n your such a goddamn brat, I think I'm going to have to fuck it out of you!

Y/n:Mhm..

(He then ran over to you and pulled you up to him,he then ripped off your clothes that you had on. (But you had nothing under because that's how you always sleep so your comfortable).

Y/n:What the hell sodo why did you do that? I liked that shirt and pants,your so fucking annoying!

Sodo:I'll bye you new ones. Oh it's just getting started!

⬇️

(Left it on a cliffhanger because I wanna piss my friend off😌)

Word count 472.