First time meeting a ghoul.

Copia:Ok y/n your room is right there down the hall last door !

Y/n:Ok thanks papa,for letting me stay here for a bit!

Copia:No problem,btw do not knock any any other doors,and don't come out of your room around 12:00-1:00!,I'll tell you about it later atm I don't have time to do good bye for now y/n!

Y/n:Um ok bye papa!

"That was um weird,what was that all about,now I'm kinda confused and scared but I'll do as I am told you said to yourself as you entered you're room".

"Ok so papa gave me a paper with all the times for breakfast lunch and dinner,and then how to get to the garden and library etc. so ig I should start getting ready for dinner it's already 7:30 and dinner is served around 8:00".

~time skip you are now ready for dinner and it's now 7:59~.

"Ok I guess I should head there now".

—————————————————————

(You then walked out and went to get your food,you then sat down next to one girl who also lived in the church).

Y/n:Hi!,im y/n what's your name?

Katelyn:Hi my names Katelyn!,are you new here?

Y/n:Yeah I just moved in today!

Katelyn:Omg yay,finally a new person!,I can show you around and stuff like that,and we can go to the rituals together if you'd like to?

Y/n:Ofc I would I need new friends anyways and you seem very sweet!

Katelyn:Omg Tysm people tell me that like all the time,well anyways there is a show tomorrow,and it starts at 9:00!

Y/n:Ok sounds good,ig I could meet you here since I really have no clue where else there is to meet in this church,so I'm excited for you to show me around!

Katelyn:Me too,I can show around after the ritual tmr!

Y/n:Ok that sounds good,hey I have a question!

Katelyn:Ok I'm listening?

Y/n:So early papa showed my room and it's down there last door,and right as he was about to leave he told me not to knock on any other doors,and don't come out of my room around 12:00-1:00,what's that about?,it kinda creeped me out!

Katelyn:Oh yeah so..umm there uhh other people who live in those rooms,but you must listen to papa never knock on there doors and you must not come out of your room at that time,but I don't understand why he would but you next to the g-I mean people but you'll be fine is hog do as papa says!

Y/n:You're creeping me out now would they kill me or something?

Katelyn:Umm I-

Copia:Katelyn I need you to go clean the library(he said as he cut her off,he was listening he knew that she would say something and he didn't want her to scare y/n away he thought that you fitted in hood there and he wanted to tell you himself before she did and it might have scared you more if she said it).

Katelyn:Yez sir!(she then left and papa left as well).

"Maybe this was a mistake coming here,I'm scared shitless now I'm going to have to come out at that time,and some point,who the hell is living here that's that scary,I'm just going to go to bed I can't handle the thought of that!"