Pt3

(I'll be nice and make a pt3 to rain horny,I'm feeling nice today so you're wish is my command😌).

*it's morning now*

Sodo:Hey rain wake up it's literally 11:00 cmon(he said as he shook ran).

Rain:I'm up damn,sodo I'm tired and kinda hurting a little bit yk?

Sodo:Oh shit I forgot,I'm so sorry did I hurt you?(he said as his eye's started to feel with tears).

Rain:No no! You didn't hurt me it was just my first time like that,and in all fairness I asked you to ruin me so it's my fault(he said with a little laugh).

Sodo:True you did but still,I didn't wanna hurt you I care about you a lot rain I hope you know that?

Rain:I know you do but I promise sodo you didn't hurt me I'm just a little sore that's all I'll be fine I promise don't beat yourself up over it ok?

Sodo:Ok well how about we go take a shower rq sound good?

Rain:Sure!

~time skip they are now out of the shower and dressed~.

Rain:So what should we do today?

Sodo:Hmm? How about we invite Swiss mountain and Aerther over?
And watch a movie hmm?

Rain:Mhm!

Sodo:What?

Rain:Oh don't act like you don't think Ik why you wanna invite them, I mean really you think I'm that stupid. You want them to come over so you can tell them that we are dating now and that you literally fucked me into next week am I right?

Sodo:Fine,ok yes you're right but,I still wanna just watch a movie so can they come over please raindrop?

Rain:Fine ig!

Sodo:Yay thanks ml!(he said as he kissed rain and got up to go text them.

*on the phone Snapchat btw*

       (Gc name:my bitches💃)
Swiss
Mountain
Aerther

Sodo:hey guys!

Mountain🧍🏻‍♀️:hey dickhead Wsp?

Swiss🕺:hey bitch!

Aerther😊:hey sodo!

Sodo:I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over and watch a movie with me and rain?

Mountain🧍🏻‍♀️:sure but omg wait,did you fuck rain is that why he's at youre house I bet $100 you did!

Swiss🕺:I bet he did too!Haha poor rain he probably can't even walk.

Aerther😊:guys cmon stop it he probably didn't they maybe just wanted to hang out why you guys have to be like that goodness🤦🏻‍♀️.

Sodo:Nah Actually I did fuck him sorry Aerther they were right💀

Aerther😊:O-ok how about we just not talk about this anymore?

Mountain🧍🏻‍♀️:Told you fuckers he did I knew it ha!

Swiss🕺:Wait sodo? If you did does that mean y'all are like dating or it was just a one time thing?

Sodo:Well it definitely wasn't a one time thing so what do you think?

Swiss🕺:Oop-so you guys are like dating?? If you are then dang my boy congratulations!

Sodo:we are!,and thanks.

Mountain🧍🏻‍♀️:wait what I didn't know rain was like that but congrats!

Sodo:I didn't either but to my surprise he was so yeah lol!,anyways y'all coming over or not?

Everyone:yes, yeah, ofc!

Sodo:ok cya bye fuckers!😌

      *sodo has
left the chat*.

Sodo:They said sure!

Rain:Ok but damn what took you so long?

Sodo:Well uhh I said if they wanted to come watch a movie with me and you and,yk mountain already knew I had fucked you,and Swiss was wondering if it was just a one time thing or not? And I told him no so that's what took so long they just kept going back and forth about it lol.

Rain:Oh well great know everyone knows!

Sodo:They were going to find out anyway to pipe down raindrop!

Rain:whatever so what movie should we watch?

Sodo:Hmm,how about the conjuring?

Rain:Sodo you know I hate scary movies!

Sodo:Yeah but,I'll get to hold you when you're scared unless you don't want that then ok I'll pick something else(he said with a small smirk).

Rain:No no nvm it's fine!

Sodo:That's what I thought!

~time skip everyone is now there and sitting on the couch and some on the floor~.

Swiss:So what movie shall we watch?

Sodo:how about the conjuring?

Mountain:sounds good to me!

Aerther:Ok!

(Time skip I'm really sorry I'm lazy asf the movie is now over and rain has fallen asleep).

Mountain:I think we should go rain's asleep I'll cya later bye sodo!

Swiss:yeah I'll go too bye whore!

Aerther:I'll go as well bye sodo!

Sodo:Ok bye guys!

Sodo:hey rain baby wake up so we can go to my room!

Rain:c-can you just carry me please sodo?

Sodo:ok ml!

(Sodo then carried rain to his bedroom and placed him under the covers).

Sodo:Goodnight ml!(he said as he kissed his forehead and climbed in behind him and cuddle up to him,they then both fell asleep).

⬇️

(I hope y'all like This🖤).

Word count 855.