Rain catches you sh your self⚠️

(The is a very sensitive chapter so i recommended you skip this one if this makes you uncomfortable).

—————————————————————

(Everyone finally got back from band practice and rain was know heading back to your guy's shared room to cuddle).

Rain:Y/n I'm back,where are you?(he said as he seen you weren't in bed).

(He then heard a sob come from the bathroom).

Rain:Y/n are you ok-(he was cut off as he opened the door and saw you cvt you're wrist).

(You couldn't even move you felt horrible you felt shame over come over you,all you could do was try to hide your wrist and look away from him in shame).

Rain:Y-y/n how could you why?,is it me did I do something (he said as he fell on the floor next to you holding you).

Y/n:R-rain I am so sorry,no I promise it's not you rain I-I'm so sorry(you said as you broke down in his arms almost about to pass out from how much blood was coming out,you then realize you cvt to deep this time the room started going black,you then passed out in rains arms).

Rain:No!y/n baby wake up(he said as picked you up and took you to the bed and got a wash cloth and began trying to clean the cuts and trying to stop the bleeding but the poor guy didn't k ow what he was doing he didn't k ow what to do at all,so next thing all he could think to do was call 911).

                         *911*
Person:Hello what's your emergency?

Rain:Hello mam please help my girlfriend has been harming her self and I-I don't know what to do she's bleeding really bad it won't stop I-I don't know what to do I've tried to stop the bleeding b-but it won't stop please hurry I-I don't wanna lose her I can't!(he began to have a panic attack).

Person:Ok sir it's best if you just calm down let's take some deep breath's ok In and out,listen they are on there way right now they'll been there very soon,I think she just passed out that's all she probably cvt way to deep but sir I promise you she will be ok I've dealt with this stuff a lot Ik for a fact she'll be ok!I promise you won't lose her yk your a very good boyfriend!

Rain:Thank you,I really that she just passed out I was about to lose it,I thought I lost her!

Person:she'll be perfectly fine ok so it looks like there outside so I'm going to hang up now sir are you ok?

Rain:Yes thank you so much!

Person:No problem that's what I'm here for!bye now.

Rain:bye! 

                      *call has ended*.

Man:Hello sir so what happened?

Rain:Hello,um my girlfriend has been harming herself and I tried to clean the blood and stuff but it won't stop bleeding and I don't know what to do I've tried everything!

Man:Ok where at?

Rain:Her wrist

Man:Ah I see it looks like she cvt to deep,but she'll be ok I don't think she has to go to the hospital I can just patch it up rq and she should wake up in a few minutes(he then began to get stuff from his bag and then cleaned her wrist with a wipe he had and he began to wrap up your wrist).

Rain:Wow that stopped fast

Man:Yeah,ok she should be fine now just comfort here and she'll wake up pretty soon!

Rain:Ok Tysm for you're help bye!

Man:No problem,bye sir!

(He then left the church,and rain put y/n under the blankets and cuddled up next to you).

Y/n:R-rain? What happened(you said as you opened you're eyes and saw rain holding you still crying a bit).

Rain:Omg your awake,well you passed out because you were bleeding a lot you had cvt to deep,y/n please promise to me that you'll never hurt your self like this again,just please I beg you come talk to me please(he said still very upset).

Y/n:I-I'm so so sorry rain I promise I will never do it again,it just seemed like the only thing to work!

Rain:Ik but please I just want you talk to form now on that hurt me more than you'll ever know!

Y/n:I'm really sorry rain I promise!

Rain:I love you(he said as he kissed you're forehead and buried his face in the crook of you're neck).

Y/n:I love you more(you said as you began to fall off into a deep sleep).

⬇️

(I'm sobbing,because idek anymore god my emotions are fucked😭).

Word count 832.