What the ghouls do when they find out you've been in a fight

𖤐Sodo𖤐

(First he would come to you and ask you if you're ok,he would be pissed when he found out you got hurt pretty bad. After he helped you and everything,he would leave and go find the person who hurt you).

                        Swiss
(He would come to you,and help you with anything you needed and help you clean up your cuts or anything. Then he would ask you if you wanted him to go after the person but ofc you said no,and he was very pissed he wanted to find the person but he didn't wanna go against what you said so he just layed in bed with you,and he held you in his arms as you fell asleep).

                         Rain
(He would panic not sure what to do at first,but then would just calm down and ask you if anything was hurting and what he could do.  He rain you a bath and helped you clean yourself off,after he layed down with you. He got a little upset seeing you in pain but you told him that you would be ok and then comforted your water ghoul,because you could see how hurt he was).

                        Aether۞
(First thing he did was go to the store and buy you anything you asked for. Then when he got back he would help you with the cuts you had then,ask you if you won with a little laugh to lighten the mood.)

                        Mountain
(He would be just as pissed as sodo,he helped you clean up your cuts and stuff then after you fell asleep,he went off to go find the person who hurt you).

⬇️

(Sorry this is really short I'm trying to write more but it's just so draining but I'll  try to get more out soon sorry!).

Word count 307.