Sodo & mountain⛔️

(I think out of every ghostband story I have read I've never read a smut one about sodo and mountain but if I'm wrong lmk,anyways I'm writing one about them RN bc I don't think ive seen one about these two so today I'm going to change that).

"It was the end of the show so now everyone is going back stage to change".

Sodo:Hey skyscraper

Mountain:Hey dog!

Sodo:Shut the hell up!

Mountain:Hey you started it but fine I'm sorry!

Sodo:Haha it's so funny when you say you're sorry when I started it!

Mountain:Gotta be the bigger person here yk(he said with the most shit eating grin).

Sodo:You asshole,are you ever gonna stop making fun of how short I am?or am I gonna have to make you stop?

Mountain:Yeah ok you could definitely make me stop,I'd like to see you try cmon small man do something?

Sodo:You sure you wanna keep doing this I'm warning you!

Mountain:Cmon dewwy make a move I'm not scared of you,who's the one who looks stronger here Hm?

Sodo:Just because your taller and you look a bit stronger doesn't mean I'm not,you really want me to?

Mountain:Yeah cmon little man!

(Sodo the pushed mountain onto a walk pinning him down by his wrist).

Mountain:Well shit,ok ok I'm sorry damn sodo how are you so strong?

Sodo:Bet you regret saying I wasn't now and you're going to pay for calling me little man!(he said with a smirk).

Mountain:Sodo I'm begging you don't fucking kill me!

Sodo:Now why on earth would I kill you?i care to much about you to do taht (he said with a small laugh).

Mountain:Oh you do Hm?

Sodo:Yes!

Mountain:What are you going to do to me then?

Sodo:I think we both know what I'm going to do!

Mountain:I suppose I do,but I'm not going to be a sub sodo no way in hell!

Sodo:Well I'm sure as hell not going to be a goddamn sub,I'm a dom,and you know damn well your a sub you could never be a dom,and you sure as hell know that im gonna dom you're ass tonight!

Mountain:Sodo!cmon your gonna hurt me!

Sodo:I would never hurt you,why would you ever think that?

Mountain:I- i don't know I'm sorry!

Sodo:It's ok,but I will make you beg if you want it!

Mountain:Sodo,not here we are literally in a hall way I'm surprised no one has walked back here!

Sodo:Fine then we can go back to my room,cmon let's go!

Mountain:B-but it's so far I can't wait that long!

Sodo:Oh do you do want it that bad well your just gonna have to wait you slut!

Mountain:Ugh sodo!

Sodo:Fine I'll carry you that good enough for your horny ass?

Mountain:Yes please!

~time skip there now in sodo's room and mountain is naked already~.

Mountain:Sodo please!