Pt2Swiss x sodo😉⛔️

(I'm bored asf,and I feel you guys have suffered enough on being left on the cliffhanger so her ya go. And my parents literally won't stop talking to me abt god and shit and literally just forcing it onto me when I really don't care so I write when I'm upset so enjoy😌).

Swiss:See very easy to just listen isn't it?

Sodo:Shut up and just make me feel good please swiss!

Swiss:Desperate I see?,fine!

(Swiss then got up and grabbed a bottle of lube and put some onto his dick then onto 3 of his fingers.)

Swiss:You ready bottom boy?

Sodo:Don't call me that again or I'll show you're ass who's a bottom boy!

Swiss:That's funny because right now it kinda looks like you're on the bottom doesn't it?(he said with a little laugh).

Sodo:You know what fuck this you're not turning me into a sub (he said as he got up and grabbed swiss very hard slamming him onto the bed). I'll show you who tf is a bottom boy don't think I can't.

Swiss:Well uhh this took a turn!

(Sorry but y'all know I had to switch it up and make things spicy😉🕺).

Sodo:Scared of me huh?

Swiss:I honey didn't know a small guy like you could pick me up and throw me on a bed that hard so,yeah I'm a bit scared but there's no way in hell I'm about to let you rail me!

(As soon as he said that he didn't even notice that sodo had already put some of that lube on his dick and he pushed into Swiss very hard).

Sodo:Is that so?

Swiss:Fuck!

Sodo:Sorry swissy but I will not be a sub get over it!

Swiss:You're a dick you just don't want to seem weak but you know damn well you'd love to be a sub at least once you wanna how it feels to have a dick inside of you so bad,you want it so bad and I know it I know you wanna know how it feels but you're so scared of what people are going to say or think that you won't let it happen,am I wrong?

(Sodo just looked at him and pulled out of him and fell to the floor sobbing).

Swiss:Sodo why are you crying did I say something wrong I'm so sorry?

Sodo:No no you're fine it's just that...

Swiss:What ml?

Sodo:I have been a sub before it's just that when I did it for the first time it was horrible so I've always been a dom after that I can't bare to be a sub,and yes you're right I do I want it so bad but you just don't understand how scared I am to do that because of the first time I did it!

Swiss:OMG,sodo I am so sorry I had no idea I just thought you always wanted to be a dom or that you were so scared of what people might think!

Sodo:I'm not scared abt what people will think it's just that fact I'm terrified of being hurt again,but I'm sorry I should have just told you.

Swiss:No it's ok I shouldn't have even started all of this but I just really wanna show you how good it can feel and how full of love it can be,I wanna make you feel good I wanna see you feel good sodo!

Sodo:But you won't hurt me right?

Swiss:I would never,I care and love you to much to do that,I would never ever hurt you sodo. I just wanna see you feel good for once and I wanna be the person to make you feel good!

Sodo:Ok fine but please just go slow at first!

Swiss:I promise I will,and if it hurts to much you tell me and I'll stop ok?

Sodo:Ok.

(Swiss then put some more lube onto himself and onto his fingers,then waited for sodo to nod he then did and Swiss slowly pushed one finger into sodo).

Sodo:Oh fuck!

Swiss:Am I hurting you??

Sodo:No no it feels so good please add another

Swiss:Are you sure?I do not want to hurt you!

Sodo:I'm sure!

(He then pushed another into sodo and went at a fast but slow pace making sodo feel so good).

Sodo:Fuck Swiss please just hurry up I need YOU!

Swiss:Ok!

(He then felt like sodo was stretched out enough and took his fingers out and lined himself up to sodo's entrance).

Swiss:Are you ready?

Sodo:Yes please!

(Swiss then pushed himself into sodo,and waited for him to nod to tell him he could start moving).

Sodo:Ok go now!

(He then began thrusting in and out of sodo both moaning out in pleasure. Swiss was so happy that he finally got to see his boyfriend feel good,and that he didn't have to be a bottom this time.)

~time skip~.

(After they both road out there highs,Swiss went and cleaned himself up and brought a warm wash cloth to clean up sodo with,he then finished cleaning him up and put him under the blanket's and crawled in behind him).

Swiss:Did it feel good ml?

Sodo:Yes better then you'll ever know that you Swiss and really thanks for not hurting me I love you so much!

Swiss:Any time you're welcome I love you so much too.

(They both then fell asleep in each other's arms).

⬇️

(Ok but like this story actually mad me cry idk why I found it sad 😭. I hope y'all like it😌🕺

Word count 965