Rain⛔️ mommy.

(Smut warning⛔️.)

Rain:Y/N hmm you hummed while trying to read your book because you and rain were in the library. I-uhh..nvm. No no sorry what is it?you asked confused. It-uhh hurts rain said lookin down to his crotch. O-oh uhh..what do you want me to do? You asked nervously. Please help it hurts really bad. B-but rain we are in a library right now wait till we get home then I'll help you out ok?you said going back to reading your book. B-but y/n please it hurts so fucking bad please mommy?  Rain! You said trying to get him to stop before you get turned on. Mommy please he said with a smirk. You bitch you said because he knew what he was doing when he said mommy he knew damn well that turned you on. Cmon please mommy? Ugh fuck fine but I swear you better not get us caught or I will fucking beat your ass understand?you said annoyed. Yes mam he said. So what do you want me to do? you asked. Please just ride me he cried out in pain. Fine you slut you said with a giggle.

(You then took off your thong and pulled his zipper down. Your now on top of him. You better stay quiet pretty boy you said. I promise please ride me now I'll be good he said pulling u down onto his hard dick. Oh shit u moaned quitely. Yes just like that he said as you began to ride him. Shut up you said. Oh fuck baby don't stop he moaned. Hush you said bringing him closer to you to kiss him so he would moan in your mouth and not in the library. I-I'm close he moaned in your mouth. Cum for me baby you said riding him even faster now. Oh shit he moaned and his head went back and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he filled you up with his warm cum.

Rain:thank's baby hey said pulling his zipper back up. Yea yea your welcome slut you said with a chuckle. Shut up.

(You then pulled your underwear back on and put your skirt back on. And you are now back to reading and rain just put his head on your shoulder and feel asleep as you were reading to him.

⬇️

(Im sorry this one's pretty short but I really wanted to put something out rn bc I'm working on another rn too and it's going to probably be pretty long and it's going to be good 😌.)

Word count 445.