Family issues that rain doesn't know abt

(You have been having a really bad day your mom called you,pissed off at you because she had found out what band you play in and the boy your dating she was pissed she told you to move back home,she Christian and very strict that's why you left home when you turned 18,now you're 20 so she can't tell you what to do but you were scared that if you didn't go home that she would never speak to you again you might hate your mother most of the time but deep down you love her a lot you just hate that she doesn't expect what your into.)

Rain:Hey baby I'm back from practice how was your day?

(You then turned over and began to break down almost having a panic attack).

Rain:What happened ml,what wrong oh my satan are you ok?(he said as he ran over to you and pulled you into his arms).

Y/n:No I'm not ok rain I don't know what to do and I don't want to even tell you but I'm going to have to(you then began to have a panic attack you couldn't even breathe atp)

Rain:y/n baby no please dont have a panic attack,just tell me what's going on?!

Y/n:It's my mom rain!

Rain:Wdym?what happened with your mom?

Y/n:She called me earlier today and was pissed off at me because some how she found out that I'm in this band with you guys and then she found out I'm dating you l,shes Christian and now she now I'm in a satanic band and I'm dating a satanis she's hella pissed and she told me to move back home and then hung up,rain I don't know what to do(you said as you fell to the floor in complete tears).

Rain:That's bullshit she can't tell you what to do your 20?

Y/n:Ik I don't have to but,I'm scared she'll never speak to me again if I don't go home I do hate my mother sometimes but I still love her sm I just hate that she just won't except me for who I am(you could bearly breathe you were having a panic attack again).

Rain:It's going to be ok baby just be calm and how about this I'll calm your mom tomorrow and talk to her maybe she'll calm down a bit if I talk to her?,I'm a really nice person she'll see that I promise ml!

Y/n:Really you'd do that for me?

Rain:Ofc ml!,I can't lose you I love you sm ,and even if it doesn't work you're staying with me anyways there's no way I'll let your mother never speak to you again I'll make her if I have to!

Y/n:I love you so much rain!

Rain:I love you more ml now let's get some rest big things tomorrow!

Y/n:Yeah!

(He then pulled you into him and kissed your neck as he slowly fell asleep and so did you).

⬇️

(Lmk if I should make a part2,and bitch I'm sobbing😭).

Word count 538.