Swiss x sodo Fight⛔️

(I-I've been reading so many ghost band one shot stories and I'm literally a goddamn water fall,anyways let's get started 🧍🏻‍♀️😭).

(Rain mountain Swiss and sodo were hanging out when all of the sudden somehow  Swiss and sodo were fighting back in forth who was more of a sub and who was the dom,of course sodo kept saying he was dom but Swiss wasn't having it he knew tonight he would prove his point to everyone that sodo was more of a sub not a dom).

Sodo:Swiss we all know damn well you're a sub not a dom so give it up!

Swiss:And I know for a fact you're not a dom either if you are pushed enough you'll be a sub I know it!

Sodo:I'm you're dreams!

Mountain:Will you guys just stfu enough that's enough who the hell cares,you're both dom there just enough!

Swiss:No I'm not gonna stop I will prove that sodo is a sub!

Rain:Swiss cmon just give it up man just let sodo think that he's a dom(he said annoyed).

Sodo:what's that supposed to mean rain?

Rain:Wym?

Sodo:You said let me think I'm a dom,so you're saying I'm not?,you know what fuck u all I am a dom and y'all all know it,just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't be,so you guys can all go to hell!(he said as he got up can went to his room,and slammed his door).

Swiss:It's ok I'll prove my point tonight see you guys tomorrow(he said as he got up and walked to sodo's room).

Mountain:In all honestly i think sodo will definitely fold and be the sun tonight don't you think?( he said to rain).

Rain:I don't know sodo is really good on keeping his word guess we will find out tomorrow(he said as he walked back to his room,and mountain also went to his room).

Sodo:Get out!(he said as Swiss came in).

Swiss:Awe you want me to get out because you know you'll fold that's weak of you at least try damn!

Sodo:I am NOT a fucking sub Swiss!

Swiss:Yeah yeah,you know you'd love to be the sun at least once in you're life but you're so goddamn stubborn that you won't be and you know you want to be,am I wrong?

Sodo:Whatever Swiss just go away I'm not in the mood!

Swiss:You want it so bad baby you just feel to embarrassed to say it,cmon just be the sub for once!

Sodo:NO! I will not let you prove you're point no!

Swiss:Let's just stop fighting about this we both know that I will be the dom tonight so give it up baby!(he said as he climbed on top of sodo).

Sodo:Swiss stop!

Swiss:Cmon baby just let me, you know you don't always have to be in charge?

Sodo:I'll seem weak don't do this to me Swiss!

Swiss:How do you think I feel when you always tell everyone I'm the sub everytime you fuck me huh?

Sodo:S-fuck

(He moaned out as swiss stroked his dick through his pants and sucking on his sensitive spot on his neck).

Swiss:Look at you already folding,you're such a sub you just won't admit it,cmon admit it or I'll tell everyone myself!

Sodo:Swiss!

Swiss:Alr fine I'll just have to do it myself,oh mountainnnnn!

Sodo:Noo ok ok stopp,I'm a sub there damn!

Swiss:That's what I thought (he said as he started taking sodo's clothes off and his as well). I'm going to show you how good it feels to be a sub once in awhile so just lay back and take it ok?

Sodo:FINE!

⬇️

(Sorry but I felt like being mean so cliffhanger✨🤩).

Word count 658.