You tell the ghouls your pregnant🫣

Sodo

He would just look at you and not say a word for a few minutes as he kept thinking about how he thought he would never be a good dad but the moment he was born he was the best dad ever to your baby.

                            Swiss

He would be in shock for a few minutes before he went up to you and just hugged you and told u how excited he was to be a dad and the moment your baby was born he was the best and I mean the best dad ever.

                            Rain

He honestly had no word's he just stood there before he began to cry happy tears he was so excited to be a dad he was just scared that he wouldn't be good enough but trust me he was more than enough.

                           Aerther

He stood there and then he just rain to you hugged you and kissing you up and down he was also crying his heart out he was so and I mean so excited to be a dad and when the baby was born he was the best dad ever he was literally the best dad ever in the world to say the least.

                          Mountain

He stood there for a few minutes trying to find something to say but he felt his eyes become wet as he started tearing up of how much he was excited to be a dad. He loved the baby so much and was the best dad when the baby was born.

⬇️

(Sorry this one's kinda short but i really wanted to write something I'm bored as hell and horny as hell rn.)

Word count 278.