Sodo-mad

(Sodo was having a bad day so when he came into you're shared room you obviously new something to was wrong the moment he walked in,"sodo what's wrong? You asked him". Y/n just leave me alone right now sodo said as he moved you out of the way a bit to sit down. "Sodo please tell me it might help if you just say what's wrong? You said as got up and sat in front of him". Y/N! Enough I don't wanna talk about it he said as he pushed you out of the way and he went to the living room. "Fuck ow you said when he threw you,you hit the dresser that was next to the bed,and it cut you're side you went to the bathroom sobbing at how bad it hurt and the fact at how hard sodo threw you".

Y/n? Where are you?(he said as he then came to the bathroom because he heard a sob). "Get out! You said frustrated". Y/n omg what happened?are you ok? "No you fucking pushed me into the dresser and it cut my side thanks,I was literally just trying to help you but fuck it just go away,go take you're angry out on something else but not on me! You said as you began to try to clean the cut". Y/n I am so sorry really I didn't mean to hurt you I would never I-I didn't even realize I pushed you into the dresser,y/n I'm so so sorry (he began to cry as he came behind you and hugged you but not touching the cut). "Sodo it fine don't cry please I'm fine it's ok,just next time maybe just tell me? Instead of pushed me". I promise I'll never do that again please forgive me. "I forgive you sodo dw no let's go to bed you said as you pulled him into,and you gave him a deep long kiss the cuddled into him". I love you y/n sodo said as he pulled you closer into him. "I love you more good night you said".

⬇️

(This is short I'm sorry😭).

Word count 371.