Sodo cries for the first time.

(You were laying down in sodo's bed. And you were quite upset because of how sodo treat's you. Yes you obviously knew that he was going to be horny like 24/7   But you also just wanted at least a little bit of attention from him but you sadly never got any even after sex. And now it's start to really hurt you. Sodo was hanging out with Swiss and rain in the living room but he's about to come lay down in a minute. You then just closed your eye's so you wouldn't cry because you couldn't even handle it rn because of how tried you were.

Y/N:I then heard sodo's door open I sighed but pretended to be asleep so he wouldn't bother me but to my surprise that didn't matter to him.

(Sodo then closed the door and locked it behind him and then crawled in bed with you and began to place kisses on the back of your neck. Sodo NO you said annoyed. W-what why? Sodo asked confused. Im not in the mood just leave me alone or I'm going to my room you said closing your eyes once again. What's wrong baby sodo asked confused/nervous. It doesn't matter just let me go to sleep you said turning over. No not until you tell me what's wrong and it does matter. Sodo you wouldn't even care or give to fucks if I told you anyways you said as you started to tear up. Why would you say that? Wait please don't cry please tell me what's wrong?  sodo said concerned. You just act like you don't even care about me you never just come in my room and cuddle with me just to cuddle with me and if you do you only do it for a minute then ask for me to have sex with you I just would like it if you could show me that you loved me but Ik that's not you so just fucking forget it you said as you began to get up to go to your room. Wait baby please- you cut him off by slamming his door shut behind you. You began to cry as you started walking to your room. You then closed your door and climbed into your bed and started crying your heart out into your pillow and then before you knew it you fell asleep. You were woken up by movement in your bed you jumped but realized it was sodo. What do you want? To apologize sodo said as he pulled you into his arm's you melted as he pulled you into him you finally felt like he actually cared about you for once. Y/n I'm so sorry I know that's how I treat you and I shouldn't I'm so sorry I really am please forgive me he said as he began to cry. Sodo w-wait don't cry please I'm sorry you said feeling bad about what you said now. No baby don't be sorry I'm the one who is sorry i shouldn't have treated you like that and I promise from now on I'm going to treat you better I love you y/n you mean so much to me and I promise you I do care about you. Sodo said as he pulled you closer into him and kissed your forehead. Thank you sodo I love you so much you said as you slowly started to fall asleep in his arms you were so happy that he was finally just holding you. You melted right into his touch. And he noticed you were asleep and kissed you one last time and leaned back and slowly feel asleep but he's still holding you tight safe to say your not getting out of his arm's.

⬇️

(I thought I should make a sad one hope y'all like it🖤.)

Word count 653.