Christmas with the ghouls🎄

Sodo: would play some games like uno and truth or dare😏 etc..  and you two would cuddle and watch movies and he might even give you a little surprise if yk what I mean😉.

Swiss: would cuddle with you all day then take you to go shopping and then you two would go bake some Christmas cookies🤌🏻. And then watch some Christmas movies.

Rain:would be spoon you all day and then watch some Christmas movies with you as well and then you go would put up the Christmas tree together and he'd give you your surprise which was a necklace and a promise ring and then another present😉.

Aerther:would cuddle you for awhile and then take you to go shopping and get you everything you want but you would give him something in return😉. Then you guys would make some cookies and watch some movies.

Mountain:would take you out to dinner and then let you go shopping and pick out whatever you want then when you get home he would watch some movies with you and cuddle.

Cirrus:would take you shopping to get you any thing you want and then when you two get home you will bake some Christmas cookies and put the Christmas tree together. And then after you two will watch a Christmas movie and then you two will have some fun 😉.

Cumulms:she will already have your present bc you had already told her what you watched which was a necklace and she got you a promise ring (how sweet.)
Then you too will put the tree up and then watch a lot of movies and then yk😏.

Sunshine:this time you got her a gift which was a promise ring and some new clothes. And then you guys will make cookies and cuddle and watch movies.

⬇️

(Once again this was rushed sorry but I hope you guys like it and let me know if it's good or not cause I really don't know and thanks for the people that read my stories bye for now.)

Word count 347.