Summoned sodo⛔️ y/n.

(Smut warning.)

Your parents always forced you to go to church but it wasn't really your thing but you kinda had to act like you cared but you really didn't you found it boring. You weren't Christian at all tbh. One night your friends came over for a sleepover and you guys wanted to play a scary game. So you guys decided to try to summon a demon your f/n went first nothing happened. So then you went and when you did it you swear that you saw a black figure in the corner of your room but you said nothing you just told your friends you saw nothing. So then everyone just went to sleep.

                      *it's morning now*

*Your pov*
You woke up to your friend's home there was a note on you night stand next to you that said they had to leave early to go do something. So you then got up and got ready for the day.

~time skip you went to go shopping and your now back at home the time is 12:59 you were out shopping all day~.

You the closed and locked your door behind you. You walked to your room to see the dark figure sitting on your bed you just stood there in shock unable to say anything or move. The figure the stood up right in front of you. So I heard you summoned me last night huh? The figure said to you. I- yes I did but I didn't know it would actually work please don't kill me or something you said scared shitless. I won't hurt or kill you ml the thing said while pulling you into him. T-then what are you going to do. Well usually when people summon me I fuck the life out of them but your different he said. What what do you mean you said confused. Well you just are to me he said as he pulled you very close your lips almost crashing. Do you want me to do anything or should I leave he asked you very respectfully. No wait please don't leave you said. Why not you seem like you want me too he said. I was just a little shocked that's all you said you make me feel safe you said which caught him by surprise. Really? He said. Yes you do really but I have a question? Go ahead he said. What are you and what's your name? You said. Oh well I'm a demon and my names sodo. Oh well I like demon's you said with a giggle. Oh really? I thought you were a Christian girl? No my parents just forced me into it but I'm not Christian at all if I was why would I summon you? Go question sodo said. Now do you want me to leave or do stuff with u? He asked. Do stuff to me please you said. Needy are we? He said. Yes please sodo? Yes begged. Fine but warning I go hard you probably won't walk by tomorrow. Oh yeah I need to tell you something u said. Go ahead. I'm a virgin. Oh really so I'm going to be the one taking it how exciting sodo said as he pushed you onto the bed. Indeed you are you said. What do you want me to do huh? He asked. Please fuck me till I can't handle it anymore you said. Your wish is my command he said as he pulled you sweats and underwear off.

He then Kissed your inner thigh. Fuck sodo please. Please what?he said.please fuck me already please daddy?
Fine he said as he pulled his clothes off his dick sprung out hitting his stomach. Woah your big you said, Ik I am sodo said with a smirk before he bent down and literally made out with you. Mmm please sodo you whimper out, fine he said. He then pushed into you without a warning. F-fuck sodo you moaned out in pleasure. Mmm baby your so tight fuck he said. S-slow down you moaned out. He only went harder and faster. S-sodo I'm close you said as you felt the knot in your stomach form. This made him so determined to make you cum. You then cummed all over his dick soon after he filled you up.

*Your pov*
Thank you that felt so good. No problem pretty girl I'll brb he said as he walked to your bathroom. (Time skip.) he then came out with a wet towel and cleaned you up and gave you some clothes. Sodo you said, hmm? He said back. It hurts really bad you said. Well you asked me to fuck you untill you couldn't walk so I did but trust me you'll be ok he said as he hugged you. I have to go now but if you wish to see me again summon me ok ml? He said. Ok I wish you didn't have to leave byee you said a little sad. I'll see you soon ml he said as he disappeared. Ugh I'll summon him again tmr you said as you fell asleep.

⬇️

(I hope you guys like this. And tonne Ik you will😋.)

Word count 878.