terzo suprise

A/n
(Ok so I've got some comments on my stories I'm sorry if it's hard to understand I'm still new to writing stories so I have no idea if I'm doing it right, I apologize if you can't understand who's talking I'm trying to learn. But I'll work on it and I wish i could comment back to your guy's comments but it won't let me so sorry.)

*Terzo pov*
Hey Swiss!,oh hey Wsp terzo? Swiss asked. Well I was wondering if you know where y/n might be?,"oh um She was just in the library with rain but I think she just went back to her room Swiss said". Ok thanks Swiss bye I said while waking up to y/n's room. I gave her door a quiet knock, she then opened the door.

*Y/n's pov*
Oh umm hey terzo wyd here?  "I got you something mind if I come in rq? He said. Sure I don't mind I said while he walked in and sat down on my bed. So why did you get me something? "Because I think you'll love it and it will look amazing on you here terzo said handing y/n the bag".
O-ok I said as I opened the bag, woah umm I had no words as I seen what was in the bag, it was lingerie it definitely barely covered anything, it was black and had a stars with a circle around it almost everywhere but it was kinda hard to lie because I really did love it but I was kinda nervous to show my body like that. 

*Terzo pov*What's wrong do you not like it?, I'm sorry I shouldn't have gave you that I didn't know you would be uncomfortable I'm very sorry I said as I took it out of y/n's hands, but she quickly took it back

*Terzo pov*
What's wrong do you not like it?, I'm sorry I shouldn't have gave you that I didn't know you would be uncomfortable I'm very sorry I said as I took it out of y/n's hands, but she quickly took it back. "No no I love it I'm just umm.. nervous to show my body like that I don't want to be judged I already hate my body enough I'm sure you'll be disappointed by it y/n said as she looked away nervously". Y/n why would you say that I would never judge your body and if I'm being honest your body looks beautiful already through your clothes, so why on earth would you say such a thing?  "Idk it's just I'm really insecure about my body I'm sorry". Y/n you don't have to apologize I just want you to know that you are beautiful and if your not ready for this than that's ok I just wanted to show love to you, because we've been together for awhile now and I just wanted to show you how much I love you, but I completely understand if your not ready just yet I said. "No no I'm ready really it's just idk if your going to like how I look but I trust you y/n said". Y/n your body doesn't matter to me at all but your body is beautiful whether you think so or not I said, so please let me show you how much I love you please y/n? "Ok sure y/n said as her face turned a deep pink shade". Really? Thank you y/n I promise your going to know that you are beautiful after this I said as I began to undress y/n. 

⬇️

(I left this on a cliffhanger just to piss my friend off 😉. But she grounded rn so she won't see this for at least a week sadly.)

Word count 600.