Y/n and rain⛔️

(SMUT WARNING⛔️.)

Y/n:Hmm I wonder if rain is busy maybe he might wanna watch a movie or something with me? Ig I'll text him and see.

Y/n:Hey rain..

Rain:Hey y/n Wsp?

Y/n: I was wondering if yk your not busy if you wanted to come over and watch a movie but if you can't that's ok. I was just wondering cause I'm bored.

Rain: ofc I will and I'm not busy so why not and d could I maybe stay the night cause when I leave it will probably be pretty late?

Y/n: Thanks rain and sure I don't see why not what time are you coming?

Rain:probably right now if that's ok?
and thanks.

Y/n:Ok that's fine Yw cya soon.

Rain:ok cya.

(Back to y/n pov.)

Y/n: Hmm it will probably be awhile before he gets here so ig I'll just go take a quick shower.

~time skip it's been a few minutes and she has been in the shower for abt almost an hour now. And rain is now at her house and knocking at the door.

Rain:hello y/n you there? Hmm that's weird why isn't she answering the door. Oh well the door is unlocked maybe she doesn't wanna get up ig I'll go in.
Hey y/n where are yo- oh my- I'm so sorry I-

Y/n: oh satan omg umm I'm sorry I thought it would take you longer to get here so I was taking a quick shower (y/n said as she was putting her towel on fast to cover up.)
I'm sorry y/n I should have just waited mb rain said while looking away. (You and rain haven't done it yet so it was embarrassing letting him see you naked all you to ever did was say you like each other and cuddle but that's it but that's all abt to change.)

Rain:I-I'm going to go wait in the living room. Ok be there soon y/n said embarrassed. Oh gosh now I'm horny what do I do we just started dating I don't wanna make her uncomfortable or even more embarrassed. Ugh what do I do now it's starting to hurt shit-   Hey what's wrong y/n says confused. Oh i- umm  I is it because yk I'm sorry I should have closed the bathroom door I'm sorry rain y/n said looking away in embarrassment. No no it's ok y/n it's just that-nvm. No what is it oh wait- do you have a b-boner? Y/n said flustered and shocked. I- uh yes I'm sorry Ik it's bad but please help me it's starting to hurt really bad please Ik we just started dating I'm really sorry but idk what to do abt it please help me out?  Ok fine only because I feel bad and I caused it what do you want me to do y/n says while looking to rain. Sit on my face first please. Please what?y/n said with a smirk please mommy rain said while crying out in pain. Good boy y/n.

(Y/n then get's undressed.)

Rain: hurry please-mommy ok fine since you asked so nicely y/n said while lowering her self onto rain's face. ~ahh holy shit y/n moaned out as rain started to eat you out. Good boy just like that for mommy. Mmm so fucking good rain mumbled out try to catch his breath but he quickly went right back into you cunt.

Y/n:R-rain I'm gonna cum. He then went even faster licking your cunt and then he moaned which made you even more closer to you'r orgasm. F-fuck rain mmm so good. (Your legs then began to shake and you cummed all over rain's face and in his mouth he licked you clean and swallowed every drop you gave him. Mmm so good mommy rain said while lifting you off of his face. I-I need you down there please rain begged. Please? Please mommy rain said while whimpering ok good boy. Strip you said yes mam rain said. (He's now fully naked and exposed.)
Good job you praised rain then pulled you on top of him. Needy now are we? You said with a smirk yes please make me feel good please. Ok fine you then slowly took him all in and then he let you adjust for a few seconds and then started to thrust at a slow and steady pace. Mmm go faster pretty boy he then got flustered from you calling him pretty boy and went even harder and faster.

~time skip you guys have been at it for at least like almost an hour now he's now just abt to cum~.

Rain:Oh fuck m-mommy I'm so close. Cum in me baby cmon you can do it y/n said praising him so he could cum faster. (Rain then threw his head back and his eye's rolled to the back of his head and he moaned really loud as he filled you up with his warm cum.)  thanks mommy felt so good. No problem pretty boy y/n said with a smile as you kissed him. Let's get you cleaned up rain said while picking you up and taking you to the shower to clean you and him up.

~time skip you two are now out of the shower and are dressed~.

Rain:wanna go to sleep now? Yes y/n said this night didn't go at all like I planned y/n said while laughing. Not at all rain said while giggling so are we dating now?  I suppose so you said while getting closer to rain and he then spooned you and he then gave you a kiss on the forehead and put his head in the crook of your neck and you two fell asleep at the same time.

⬇️

I hope you guys liked this chapter lmk and I'm going to be making a lot more of these😉

Word count 1023.