Rain finds you crying.

(Your day was going really good until your family just fucked it all up mainly your grandma she's always so rude to you and allways makes you cry. You had been staying at your grandma's house it was the last night you had to stay there and then tmr you would be moving in with your boyfriend rain. That night your grandma decided to start some shit for no reason at all and she told you that you are a disappointment and that you never help anyone out at all with anything and that you live like a pig. You then just broke down into tears and she didn't give to fucks she then just went on and on abt shit that she didn't even know would hurt you this bad. You just sat there unable to say anything but cry and then like she always does she hugged you and held you saying she was sorry that she didn't know it would hurt you. But it only made you more upset and pissed because she only ever does this because she knows that you will go back and tell all of your family but yoy couldn't handle getting in even more shit with her so you wouldn't even say a word. But you got to upset so when she finally fell asleep you packed your stuff up and left the house you honestly had no clue where to go you didn't want to calm rain because you didn't want him to see you like this. But his house wasn't fair from your grandma's so you decided to just walk to it and you would just sleep on his swing that was on his porch or at least just try to calm down but you just couldn't all of the words she said came back and you cried even harder.

You then finally made it to his house you just sat down on the swing and began to cry once again but you had no clue that you were being really loud to the point where rain heard.

He was confused he had no clue who it was and what was happening but he went outside to see you sitting there like you were about to just fall apart at this point. He then finally walked over to you which startled you because you didn't even know he was there but you then looked up to him. Y/n what's wrong what happened are you ok? He said concerned. I-I'm so sorry rain I didn't mean to wake you but I didn't know where else to go you then begin to cry again. Y/n ml it's ok but please tell me what's wrong what happened? My grandma happened she just started some shit with me for no reason she said that I'm a disappointment and that I help no one out which is not fucking true she then just went on and on abt shit. She didn't even care at all that I was crying. But she then hugged me and held me while I was crying saying she was sorry and she didn't know it would hurt me but she only did that because she doesn't want me to tell my family she always does that every time she makes me cry so I then got even more upset and pissed and as soon as she fell asleep I came here but I'm sorry rain I didn't mean to bother you.

No baby it's ok don't worry I'm so sorry that happened you don't deserve that but listen to me y/n you are not a disappointment and you help everyone the best that you can I'm sure your family would say the same thing rain said while pulling you into his arm's you began to crying in his arm's because you finally felt like for the first time someone cares about you.

(He then took you inside and you two then layed down in his bed and he pulled you into him and held you which calmed you down he's now basically spooning you and you felt so happy this was all you ever wanted was for someone to care about you and honestly you cried so much because you always hold everything in and once someone makes you cry it all just comes out which was a bad thing that you did because you never talked to anyone about your feelings you always hid  them and would keep it to yourself you honestly don't know how to open up you hate it. You then slowly fell asleep in rain's arms and he kissed you head and put his head in the crock of your neck and fell asleep.

⬇️

(Ok so I made this because I was bored and because this literally happened to me yesterday but only thing is that i didn't leave the house I had to stay and I also had no one to hold me but that's alr I just made this because I relate to it because this is how my grandma is to me. But all the rest of this stuff really did happen to me anyways byeee♥️.

Word count 871.