Your boyfriend sodo finds out you sh.

(This will be about sh so if you don't like reading that kind of stuff the I recommend you skip this chapter.)

(⚠️)

(You were in the shower holding a bl@de up to your wrist and cutt!ng but then you dropped it as you saw sodo walk in and he was just staring at you for a few moments.

Sodo:Y/n w-why? (Sodo said while almost about to cry but was keeping it together in front of you.)

Y/n:S-sodo I'm so sorry

Sodo:B-but why. Why would you ever do this to yourself you have me and you can always come talk to me so why would you ever do this you should have came and talked to me is something wrong please tell me baby?  (Sod said while helping you out of the shower and grabbing you a towel.)

Y/n: Sodo I'm really sorry I know I should have just came to you but I didn't know how to do I just yk.. I'm really sorry sodo please forgive me. (You said while crying in his arm's.)

Sodo:baby ofc I forgive you but please tell me what's wrong that's why I'm here I'm your boyfriend your supposed to tell me what's wrong not hide it please tell me baby. (Sodo said while holding you and he was also crying but you didn't know bc he's good at hiding it.)

(You then explained everything that's wrong and that has Been bothering you. Sorry I didn't really know what to put so you can just kinda think of something.)

Sodo:I love you y/n please just come and talk to me anytime you need to ok? I don't want to ever and I mean ever see you doing this to yourself anymore got it? (Yes sir you said while still in his arms and he was holding you and had a towel on your wrist.) ok let's get you something to put over your wrist and get you some clothes ok? Ok you said while he carried you to the bed and sat you down and wrapped up your wrist and gave you some clothes to put on. Thank you sodo I love you so much you said while hugging him. I love you more sodo said while giving you a kiss on the lips. Would you like to cuddle and watch a movie?  sodo asked you. Yes ofc you said. (You too both got into bed and sodo pulled you in to his arm's and is now spooning you and kissing you all over your neck.) (you then fell asleep in his arm's and when he noticed he gave you a kiss on your cheek and turned the tv off and put his head in the crook of your neck and fell asleep too.)

⬇️

(Sorry if this was uncomfortable for any of you but I just thought to write this.)

Word count 493.