Pt2 cirrus fucked rain and sodo decided to give cirrus a punishment⛔️

(Ok I wasn't planning on doing a pt2 to this but my friend won't stop begging me so here you go you slut goddamn I hope your happy😒.)

*Sodo pov*
Cirrus. Hmm? She said. You do know I'm going to give u a punishment right? W-wait whattt? She said confused. So you think that you're going to fuck my bsf and get away with it really cmon cirrus be Fr. Will you hurt me? She asked nervously/scared. No I won't hurt you just teach you a lesson this wouldn't even have to happen if you would have just not fucked Gil you slut. I'm your slut she said with a smirk. Oh really so I can do whatever I want to you? Yes she said. Go to the room now. Yes sir cirrus said. Sir? Sorry daddy cirrus said while walking up stairs. Good girl.

~time skip cirrus is now undressed~.

*sodo's pov*
You've been a bad girl so now you don't get to cum tonight till I say you can understand?  Yes daddy cirrus said. Good girl now open those legs for me why don't you?

(She then parted her legs as soon as she did sodo fell to his knees and immediately began to eat her out.)

*Cirrus's pov*
Oh fuck I moaned out. You taste so good ml sodo said while against your clit. Holy shit sodo don't stop please fuck. Sodo moaned against cirrus's pussy and that made her closer to her orgasm. Fuck sodo I-I'm gonna cum.

(As soon as she said that he got up and took his clothes off.)

Fuck sodo please I'm so sorry don't do this to me. Please let me cum I beg you I promise I'll be good please daddy? Hmm you promise to never fuck rain again right? Yes sir I promise. Ok fine but you better be a good girl. I promise I will daddy. Mmm fuck I'm going to fuck you so hard. (He said as he pulled cirrus to the end of the bed and then rammed himself into cirrus without a warning. Oh- fuck cirrus moaned out. Your such a slut sodo said as he slapped cirrus thigh.  Your slut cirrus said. Correct sodo said as he leaned down as kissed cirrus hungryly. Fuck sodo I'm close cirrus whimpered out. Me to let's cum together sodo said as he went even faster and harder. Oh satan cirrus said as her had went back into her pillow and she cummed all over sodo's dick. And sodo came right along with her filling her up with his warm cum. Fuck baby that was amazing sodo said as he pulled out. I think I need to do a little bit more cause I didn't give you that big of a punishment so you think maybe a round 2 sodo said. Fine cirrus said.

⬇️

(Sorry it's really not that much of a punishment but I'm to tired to write a lot so sorry. Here you go tonne now leave me tf alone about it and I swear your horny ass better not ask for a part three you slut🙄.)

Word count 527.