Y/n call's cirrus over bc she's sad ⛔️

(Smut warning.)

Y/n:Why won't he answer me back he keeps leaving me on delivered or read but won't text back what the hell? Hmm maybe cirrus can hang out I hope she can cause I need someone right now I feel so alone I guess I should just ask I'll text her.

Y/n:hey cirrus

Cirrus:hey y/n what's up how are you haven't heard from you in awhile or seen you in awhile?

Y/n:Oh yea sorry abt that I've just been busy and stuff how have you been?

Cirrus:I've been pretty good just missing you that's all but did you need something?

Y/n: Actually yes I do so I was wondering if you're not busy right now if you could maybe come over and hangout for a little bit just because I miss you too and I feel really alone right now and I need someone please?

Cirrus:ofc I will I'm not busy at all but did something happen you said you feel so alone I thought your boyfriend was over for this week?

Y/n: He was here untill the other day I woke up and he was gone and so was all of his stuff. And I've been texting him but he either leaves me on delivered or read so idk and I'm just really upset about that right now so I need someone.

Cirrus:He's such a dick why would he do that yk what I'm on my way I'll see you soon ml.

Y/n:Yea he is and oh ok see you byee.

(Back to y/n's pov.)

Y/n:Whoa did she really just call me ml maybe I'm just overthinking it probably doesn't even mean anything she just probably feel's bad for me that's all. I'm going to go take a quick shower.

~time skip y/n is now abt to get out of the shower~.

Y/n:Well that felt good at least relaxing. Oh I think cirrus is finally here yay now we can watch a movie or something. (Yea that's definitely not what's going to happen if yk what I mean😉.)

(Hey y/n cirrus said while greeting you with a hug come on you say. Wow your place is nice cirrus says. Thank you so do you wanna watch a movie?you asked. Yea sure sounds fun and you can pick the movie cause I don't really watch a lot of movies so u pick cirrus said while sitting on the couch. Ok sure you said while sitting next to her. Y/n? Cirrus asked yes?you answered. So what are you going to do abt your boyfriend thing? Cirrus asked nervously. Probably just break up with him tomorrow cause I'm done with his shit. Oh ok good for you so are you gonna stop dating? Cirrus asked you. Umm probably not just maybe take a break for a little bit you kinda say confused bc you don't know why she's asking you. Have you ever considered dating a girl? Cirrus said nervously. Well no actually but I'd be down to try maybe if I find the right one. One day you said turning back to the tv. Y/n I need to tell you something cirrus says while she's blushing from embarrassment. Umm ok what is it? you ask confused. Ok so I like you like a lot that's why I was asking you that and I just had to tell you I'm sorry if I ruined our friendship. (You were taken back for a moment and stayed quiet but then realized you kinda liked cirrus too and have always kinda wanna try it with a girl.) No no it's ok cirrus I like you too you said while a warm smile. You do? Yes why wouldn't I? Idk I just thought you kinda weren't like that cirrus said as she became even more embarrassed. Hey there's no need to be embarrassed if you like me then you just do but I feel the same way so no need to be embarrassed. Yea your right cirrus said. So I was also wondering if I could help you out? Cirrus said as she went as red as a tomato. Hmm? You asked. Can I maybe make you feel better like yk? Oh you wanna have sex with me? Yes she said while looking away because of how embarrassed she was. Sure I'm down I've always wanted to try it with a girl so why not? Really? Yes you said. Ok she said.

(Cirrus then got closer to you she had better experience with girls unlike you she's only ever dating girls so trust that girl knows how to use her tongue and make any girl feel good. Cirrus then asks if she could kiss you and you nodded. She's now kissing you and feeling all over your body. You then moaned a little in her mouth as she kinda pinched your nipple threw you shirt. Already moaning I haven't even really touched you yet she said with a chuckle. Oh shut up you said rolling your eyes.

~time skip y/n and cirrus are now in y/n's bedroom and both you and cirrus are now both undressed~.

(Hmm so what do you want me to do to you? Cirrus asked you. Idk haven't really had to much experience with a girl to know what to ask for so idk you said embarrassed. Oh well why don't I be in charge then huh? Sure you say. Cirrus then nipped your skin on your neck and licked over its and she left hicke's on you. You then moaned a little bit at her nipping your skin. Cirrus then kissed your forehead and then went down to you legs that were closed you were kinda embarrassed for her to see you. Hey don't be embarrassed there's nothing to be embarrassed about I would never do anything to make you even feel embarrassed so open up those leg's cirrus said. Ik it's just that I'm really insecure so I'm afraid that you might say something. What would I even have to say? Cirrus said confused. I have stretch marks on my legs and I hate it I feel like I look horrible with them you said while almost crying. Ml why would you ever think I would even care about that you are beautiful and I love stretch marks that's what makes you you. Please don't be embarrassed or insecure there's nothing to be insecure about do you see me I literally have stretch makes on my legs and thighs too so it's nothing to be ashamed about ok ml? You don't have to feel that way around me I love you for who you are. Awe thank you so much cirrus no one has ever said something like that so me I love you so much. I love you too y/n now please stop crying I have a job to finish now cmon and open those legs of yours cirrus said with a smirk. Ok ok fine you said as you slowly opened you legs. Good girl cirrus praised. Cirrus then lowered herself in between your thighs/legs and she then put her finger on to your clit and she waited for you to nodded to give her permission to start. You then slowly nodded. She then started circling her finger on you clit. You then starting begging for her to go faster. Needy are we she said with a chuckle. Please faster you said while whimpering. Please what? Cirrus said with a smile. Please mommy you said while you could barely even talk. Fine she said and she went even faster oh fuck- your so good at this you said while moaning. Ik sweetheart I've had experience yk she said with a laugh. Mmm I'm so close you said as you felt your orgasm build up and the not in your stomach about to break. She then stopped and delayed your orgasm. Oh-my god why on earth would you do that you said while whining. I want you to cum in my mouth cirrus said as she pulled you closer to her face. O-oh you said while she then put her face in to your cunt and went straight to work with her tongue and oh boy did it feel good she's really good with her tongue. Fuck I'm so close you moaned out. Cum all over my face baby cirrus moan against your clit. Her words sent you over the edge and you felt the not in your stomach brake and you cummed all over cirrus's face and she took every drop you gave her she then licked you clean. Would you like to go take a shower ml cirrus asked. No I'm fine I'm to tired you said while trying to get up but failed. Ok ml she said as she picked you up and put you under the covers and she then came behind you and spooned you and you fell asleep and she then shortly fell asleep after you.

⬇️

(I was really bored to be honest so this is what I came up with hood you guys like it. And all of you are beautiful have a great day/night whatever time you are reading this<3.

Word count 1567.