Cirrus⛔️ merry Christmas

(Smut warning⛔️.)

(It's Christmas Day and all of the ghouls and ghoullet's have gave you a gift and you also gave them a gift any everyone loved what they got but..cirrus was the only one who hasn't given you a gift yet.

Y/N:Hey i have to be up early tmr so I'm going to head to bed now goodnight! Thanks for the gifts you said to all the ghouls and ghoullet's accept for cirrus. Ok good night y/n everyone said waving. You were walking down the hallway and you had reached your door and were about to open it but as soon as you did a voice said wait and you turned around but startled. Sorry I didn't mean to scare you y/n cirrus said. It's ok but do you need something? You asked. No but I wanted to give you your Christmas present cirrus said. Oh yea I forgot you didn't give me anything yet i have your gift as well do u want me to go get it you asked. No no it's ok I can get it tomorrow but come to my room rq so I can give you yours cirrus said with a smirk. O-oh ok you said confused had walked into her room. She closed the door and locked it behind her. So where is it? You asked raising your eyebrows. Here sit on bye bed and put this blind fold on cirrus said handing it to you. Cirrus what is happening why do I need a blind fold? You asked nervously. Hush she said.

(You then put it on and laying back onto her bed and as soon as you got relaxed she.. handcuffed you to her head bored of her bed. C-cirrus what the hell are you doing you asked. Giving you your surprise she said with a devilish smile on her lips. You then just gave in and relax but you still didn't know what was happening because you are a virgin so you honestly had no idea what was about to happen. Cirrus then parted your legs fast and pulled your underwear to the side and began to finger you. Cirr-fuck you said as the pleasure was overwhelming. Feels good doesn't it? She said. Yes p-please don't stop you said as you moaned. She then took off your blind fold and made deep eye contact with you before she broke it as she went between your legs. Merry Christmas y/n she said as she started to eat you out now like it was her last meal. Holy satan- omg fuck don't stop you moaned out in pleasure. She didn't stop until you came and when you did it was all over her face and she also swallowed some. Mmm delicious baby she said as she then got up and kissed you. Th-thank you cirrus you said. No problem ml she said as she went to her bathroom and got a warm rag and cleaned you up. Would you like to sleep with me tonight? She asked. Yes I'm to tired to move you said. She then picked you up and put you under her covers and then went behind you and is now spooning you and you feel asleep fast and she feel asleep shortly after you.

⬇️

(Mmm I liked this one and Ik for a fact that my friend will like this yk who you are😌😏.)

Word count 580.