Rain-panic attack

(Fluff).

(Rain was not having a good day today,he kept forgetting parts to one of the songs for the Ritual,and he broke one of his guitar strings and that was it for him he began to cry and was also pissed off at the fact that he did that,because he's never done that before so he was very confused at why he was acting like this and today was the show so he was very nervous. he then couldn't breathe he was freaking out he started to hyperventilate,sodo then came in(basically his best friend he's really close to him sodo act's like rain id his child). Rain buddy calm down what's happening?(sodo then began to freak out seeing his best friend like this). "What's happening? Mountain asked". Go get papa now please something is wrong with rain please go! Sodo said. "OK"mountain then ran off". Rain buddy talk to me please you're scaring me what's wrong? I-idk sodo I'm gonna pass out I'm so scared!rain said as the room started to go dark. RAIN!!!rain buddy a-are you ok,don't pass out papa is here now!Sodo said almost about to cry at this point.

"What's wrong with him? Papa asked very concerned". I-I don't know he didn't say,all he said was that he was that he was gonna pass out and he's scared he then started closing his eyes like he was about to pass out! Sodo said as he let out a little sob holding rain in his arms tightly. "Has anything happened today that might of made him this way papa asked". Uhh he's been very off today he kept forgetting parts to one of the songs and he broke one of his guitar strings and he then started to cry and ran in here and then that's when I came in here to check on him! 

"He's having a panic attack we have to cancel the ritual today he can't play like this papa sayed very worried about his ghoul". Will he be okay? Sodo asked very scared. "Yes he said will be fine we just need to take him back to the church and take him to his bed so he can rest and hopefully he will feel better by tomorrow,this happens a lot with rain but it's never been this bad he must be very nervous because he hasn't played in awhile and yk he messed up at practice so I think that's why this happened but he will be ok I think you should stay with him in his room he will probably only want you to be honest because you guys are so close,I honestly think you guys should just get together at this point it obviously you guys like each other?papa said with a smirk". You think he does?sodo asked. "I'm sure and I can say that because he basically has told everyone that he likes you so go for it or at least when he's better, now go take him to his room and comfort him he needs you, papa said with a little chuckle". Ok I will bye papa! Sodo said as he took rain to his car to drive back to the church.

~time skip they are now in rains room~.

(Rain has been asleep for about at least two hours now and is now finally waking up).

Rain:oh I uhh what happened?,I don't remember.

Sodo:you had a panic attack and we had to cancel the show today but it's okay don't worry,papa wasn't going to let you play like that anyways!,but anyways how are you Feeling?

Rain:much better now I was just so scared I would mess up on stage because of how many times I kept messing up in practice!,but wait why are you here with me I mean I'm not mad about it jw?

Sodo:Well papa told me to and because that you would probably only want me because we are the closest,and that I needed to comfort you,and he also told me something I had no idea about(he said with a devilish smirk on his lips).

Rain:And what would that be huh?

Sodo:Oh nothing that important just atht you like me!

Rain:I-uhh no no you got it all wrong I-

Sodo:Cmon don't lie to me if you do just say so pretty boy!

Rain:Ok ok fine I do!but I don't ruin our friendship if you don't like me?

Sodo:Who said I didn't?

Rain:No one!

Sodo:Mhm,well I'll be honest unlike you,I do like you too!there it's not that hard see?

Rain:whatever!,so where do we go from here?

Sodo:Well I only have one more thing to ask!

Rain:Oh yeah? And what would that be?

Sodo:Will you be my boyfriend?

Rain:I would love to!

(Rain the gave sodo a little kiss on the lips and cuddled into him).

Sodo:Well papa will be happy about this!

Rain:Hm?

Sodo:He told me that we should just get together already,we'll it happed so I can't wait to tell him!

Rain:Oh my ofc he said that!

Sodo:would you like to go back to sleep now?

Rain:Yes I'm very tired!

(Sodo then pulled him closer into him and they both then fell asleep).

.
.
.
.

(I fucking love this I barely do fluff so I love this,I hope y'all like this it was
Requested🕺).

Word count 936.