You have a mental break down in front of your boyfriend rain.

(Im bored so yea🧍🏻‍♀️.)

(You felt really tired mentally and physically. You honestly didn't know what was wrong you were just upset for no reason. It was also because you always hold everything in until you just snap and break down which is something rain has had to put up with. Because it was from your past you would always keep everything in and never talk to anyone about anything so you had so much anger and hurt builded up inside you so you just snapped out of nowhere. You were in the shower and just started crying rain heard you and quickly rain to the bathroom that you were in. What's wrong baby? rain asked concerned. I don't know I'm sorry I just snapped again I'm sorry rain you said trying to wipe your tears away. No no it's ok baby don't worry here let's get you dressed and we can lay down and watch a movie would you like to rain asked helping you out if the shower. Yes ofc you said getting out of the shower.

(Rain had learned over these years that the two of you have been together for that cuddling and watching a movie helps you with your break down's he's a really good boyfriend. But the first time it happened he was so scared and had no idea what to do and then calmed down and asked what was happening and if you were ok. But now he handles it really well and knows exactly what to do he's so nice and sweet.

⬇️

(Sorry this one's really short but I'm just really bored and have nothing to do with my boring ass life hope you liked it tho<3 I can relate to it tbh that's why I wrote it.

Word count 300.