Sodo & swiss & y/n⛔️

(I forgot this was in my drafts💀😭).

Y/N:Swiss I'm going to head to bed I'm tried cya whenever you come to lay down.

Swiss:Ok I'll be there soon.

Y/N:k.

(You then got dressed something more comfortable your bra and underwear. Then you got in bed and slowly fell asleep.)

(Earlier that day Swiss asked if he could have sex with you because he was really horny but you told him no that you weren't in the mood. So now he's going to punish you. You just don't know that yet.

You then woke up to the sound of two men coming in the room that you were in but you were confused because swiss should be the only one coming in because he is your boyfriend. But you didn't move because of how tired you were.)

Swiss:Y/N!

Y/N:W-what I'm sleeping can't you see that?

Swiss:I would stop talking like that if I were you (he warned.)

Y/N:Oh yea what are u going to do about it huh?

Swiss:Alright I'll show you come here sodo

Y/N:Why the hell is sodo in here? Get him out (you said scared of what they would do to you.)

Swiss:Maybe next time you won't be a brat and I won't have to punish you.

Y/N:W-wait swiss I'm sorry please don't hurt me

Swiss:We won't hurt you y/n we are just teaching you a lesson

Y/N:B-but why is sodo even in here?

Swiss:Cause he will be the one teaching you the lesson (he said with a devilish smirk on his lips.)

Y/N:Oh shit no fuck,swiss I'm so sorry please I'm to tired

Swiss:Hmm let me think yesterday you were horny as all hell and I told you I was to tired but you made me eat you out so I think this is fair don't you think?

Y/N:Shit (you mumbled.)

Swiss:I take that as a yes come here sodo, sit here (sodo then sat next to you.)

Swiss:Now the fun begins

Y/N:Swiss please, I'm scared

Swiss:There's nothing to be scared of ml.

Y/N: ok ok but Swiss..

Swiss:Yes darling?

Y/N:I want you as well it's only fair (you said with a smirk.)

Swiss:Ok so you will take sodo in the ass  and I'll take you in your pussy sound good?

Y/N:Will it hurt?

Swis:Only for a few seconds but then it will feel amazing now cmon take the blanket off of you.

Y/N: ok ok.

Swiss:Ok now sodo take her bra and underwear off

(Sodo then looked at you in the eyes you nodded giving him your concent.you then leaned up so he could unclip your bra and he did as soon as you sat up but you quickly covered your boobs with your hand's in embarrassment. No no, No hiding from us we are about to see it all anyways swiss said moving your hands. Sodo then went down to you waist and before you knew it he took your underwear off. You closed your legs very fast because of the cold air hitting you and still a little nervous. Sodo roughly parted your legs with his warm hand's. Cmon angle don't keep hiding sodo said while cupping your face. Ok ok, sorry you said as you moved you hand's from your self. Good girl! Sodo said.

Now what should we do to her? Sodo asked Swiss. Hm?,ik

⬇️

(Cliffhanger 🕺✨).

Word count 607.