───※ ·EDDY'S NOTE· ※───

My readers will be angry with me 😭

The truth is I usually hate it when I read a book halfway and the writer just stops writing it and publishes another. I'd be like 'Finish with the other ones first' but I never knew I'd find myself in the same phase.

I still like THE BREAKFAST CLUB and seriously going to bring it back (To those that know the book I'm talking about). But after the last update of ALL FOR ONE, I realized I wasn't feeling it much. Maybe because I had many POVS at once or something? (seven in total).

I was trying to find ways to feel it and just continue cause I'd started it already, but I just couldn't and I wasn't sure how you guys would react if I took it down.

Anyways it's not down yet... I'll leave it up for like a week or something.

So now I'm going back to my old style and I'm done experimenting for now (Which is a good thing for writers or aspiring writers by the way).

This is the Greenville High school Series I'd promised for close to a year now. I won't say it's ready cause to be honest I've written just the first five chapters for the past months. (to my defense, I was writing STRAPPED so I had to stop it and focus on that). I added things to it though to make it look recent-ish.

But I'm back and I'm hoping to go through with this cause I don't understand the spirit of not writing once it gets to a certain chapter.

Yeah, so that's that. Again, I feel like I'm disappointing the readers of AFO so I apologize a billion times.

And for the readers of THE BREAKFAST CLUB, I know a lot was asking to write AFO and now I lost interest in it. I apologize. But to be honest, THE BREAKFAST CLUB is still one of my favorite works maybe because it's 20-something chapters and straight to the point while also being complicated. So I'm planning on bringing that up once this series is over.

I've had this idea for close to a year but I recently finalized on the name and description last week and thought I should put it up with the first chapter.

That's the end of the note.

Back to the MIX and MAX

I got the name from the dance content on studio choom. I don't know why they named it that but based on the concept I realized it matches my plot well, so I decided to use it.

When two worlds collides which is the Subtitle is based on the protagonists' personality being different.

Names of places, companies, etc, aside from States, are all made up.

Characters' faces are not owned by me and are just face claims but you can freely imagine them however you want.

This story should not be copied in any way cause it's not nice if you see your work getting copied.

The cover was made by me but if you've got something better then share❤