───※ ·22· ※───

───※ ·NSIKAN· ※───

I watched the TikTok video feeling a bit agitated. I wasn't the only one to mention Damian, so why was I feeling fuzzy inside? I placed my phone on my desk, the screen facing down, as the teacher walked into the class.

"It had to be History," grumbled Stella as she placed her head on her desk.

"Once in a while, we all get to look back at History," Omolara said quietly while scribbling down on her book.

I shook my head to ignore her weird attitude while turning my attention to my best friend. "Look on the bright side; you've got Thompson."

"What bright side is there?" Stella lifted her head. "Same Thompson that didn't say anything when I mentioned the tutoring stuff out loud?"

"Maybe he didn't hear you." I used my might to raise my best friend's head. "You've just got to ask him officially."

"He's right there, Stella." I moved her head in Thompson's direction. "Make the move if you don't want to get anything less than a C."

"I'm not sure I'll have the time with shoots and all." Stella pulled her head from my grip.

"That's just an excuse," I waved my hands. "You don't have shoots every day."

Stella groaned loudly, placing her head on her desk. "Omolara, you're good at History, right?"

Omolara turned her head slowly in our direction, then tilted it sideways. "Do you really want me to tutor you?"

Stella blinked, then shook her head slowly. Omolara smiled, then went back to face her notes. "Thought so."

"Forget about me," Stella said, brushing her hands and whispering so the teacher wouldn't hear her. "I heard from someone that we'll get a new principal soon."

"New principal?" I whispered back. "What's wrong with our current one?"

Stella shrugged. "I'm just saying what I heard."

"He might be the vice principal." I wrote down what was on the board. "Promotion maybe."

Stella shook her head. "I heard it's someone new. One of the F4 said it."

"Ore? Toyosi?" I asked, then shut up when the teacher turned to explain something on the board.

"Ore. She's a blabbermouth," Stella laughed. "Forget about that; what about you? I saw you come in today with Damian. What's going on?"

I ignored Stella's wiggling brows as I stared deeply at the pages of my book, trying to hide my smile. "I came to school early and saw Damian in class. We took a stroll and-"

"You took a stroll?!" Stella yelled, forcing everyone to look at us, including the teacher.

"Stella, do you want to come teach my class?" The History teacher said it firmly, and Stella shook her head.

"I'm sorry," she said politely, biting her lower lips. The teacher gave her a warning glare before turning back to the board.

Stella lowered her head to whisper, "You took a stroll? Together?"

I nodded with a smile. "Did you force him?"

"What? No," I said, shaking my head sideways. "He asked me."

"Wow," Stella said, leaning her back against the seat backrest. "The world's ending."

"Come on!" I pouted. "He even asked me to meet up at the library so he'd tutor me after you-know-what-happened."

I told Stella last night what happened at Damian's home. Though she felt sorry for Damian's mum, she wanted to use Chisom as a punching bag.

"Who does that Chisom girl think she is?" Stella scrunched her nose angrily. "I know you say she's beautiful, but how beautiful? Is she more beautiful than Queen?"