───※ ·13· ※───

I couldn't believe I got lost in practice if it wasn't for the alarm that pulled me back to reality. With my arms and legs tired, I struggled to swim to the edge and forced myself out of the pool. I almost slipped running over to the changing room to get ready on time, thank God I wasn't that careless to fall. I had robotic lab class now and God, did I hate that class.

Quickly changing out of my purple swimsuit and into my school uniform, I rushed out to get to class on time. I was already rounding up a corner in the lobby when I bumped into someone. As I said, I was playful and dumb sometimes, but I was hardly careless.

I needed to stop bumping into things, fast.

"Ch-ch-ch-ch-" I stuttered, gulping out of fear.

"What? Cat's got your tongue?" Chloe tilted her head to the side with a devious smirk. "Come with me."

"B-b-but-"

"Chuks was right. Are you selling butter or something?" Chloe cut me off with a laugh. "Come with me!"

She got hold of my jacket collar in a tight grip and began dragging me to God knows where. I tried protesting, but it was of no good. No student dared to stop Chloe as she led me out of the school's main building and into a secluded area. She forcefully threw me on the dirty floor and I closed my eyes tight from the impact.

"Chloe!" I yelled in shock as I opened my eyes to look at the devil's eyes.

"So you can speak?" She questioned, laughing at my helpless state. I looked around fearfully, half expecting to see the Trix in their complete form but it was just Chloe. "Queen wants to know when she'll be expecting her five kay."

I gulped, then thought crawling to her feet would appease her, so I did just that. "Ma, I'll give the queen her money. Just give me two days tops."

"Two days doesn't cut it!" Chloe kicked me hard at my ribcage, sending me flying to the ground. I howled in pain while contemplating if she was made of steel or something. I held my stomach while shutting my eyes in pain. I knew it would result in this eventually.

"You were all great and mighty when your stupid friends decided to play superman at the cafeteria, right?" Chloe knelt and grabbed me by the collar again. "Where are they now?"

With that, she bitch slapped me hard on the face, sending me back to the dirty floor. I felt a metallic taste in my mouth before I started spitting out blood. I couldn't hear anything at that moment, there was a loud piercing sound ringing in the ear she'd slapped.

"Here's an instruction from Queen to you," Chloe stood up, dusting her hands and then her knees. "Each day you refuse to give her, her money, you'll receive some beatings. One just like this or probably worst. I hope you take your time 'cause I'm going to enjoy every moment of it."

I wasn't sure when Chloe left, all I knew was I was left with silence. I lay on the dirty floor with my body hurting as hell. I felt my eyes stink and I wanted to cry. I couldn't, cause I knew crying wouldn't solve anything. I was weak and scared. I couldn't even stand for myself. This was the main reason I hated when my friends interfere. I'd always be the one suffering at the end of the day.

I slowly got up from the dirty floor and dusted my uniform while still grunting in pain. I reached for my backpack to bring out the bottled water in it so I could get rid of the blood and metallic taste in my mouth. Though I was late for class, I took my time walking to the robotic lab.

I got to the door and sighed, before wearing a bright smile on my face to avoid suspicions. I opened the door to see the lab was filled but luckily for me, the teacher wasn't in it.