───※ ·10· ※───

I fell on my bed and it felt like I'd fallen on the softest of clouds. Going to Damian's home at first was nerve-wracking. I thought he'd be hard on me because of his cold personality or because, unlike his brain, I was a minus ten thousand. But he ended up being the sweetest. Well not the sweetest, but at least he didn't look down on me or anything close to that.

Staring at the hoodie and shorts I was still putting on, I squealed loudly. Yes, he said I could take it home but I promised to return it to him the next day at school. I reached for my phone and God, it flooded with messages from the group chat made for my friends and me.

Sassy King
Oh my God, OMG!

Sunny Queen
Use your words baby.

Sassy King
She's not online?

Sunny Queen
Don't think so. Should we call her?

Sassy King
What if she's at Damian's place?

Sunny Queen
Oh! That's true. How could she drop a bomb like this and go offline?

Sassy King
Calm down, beauty queen. She's gonna spill the tea soonest. How were the shoots today? Oh my God, you and Yemi?

Sunny Queen
Don't make me blush. She's my character's mother.

Sassy King
Babes! Tots awesome! That means you get to see her often!

Sunny Queen
Since I'm more of a side character, I get to see her when I'm on set playing my part as her daughter.

Sassy King
Beauty queen meets beauty queen. This is the start of a new discovery. What if you become really famous after this and get a lot of movie offers even at such a young age?

Sunny Queen
I'm wishing for that too. Just imagine my followers doubling once the movie poster comes out in the future.

Sassy King
Babes, it's already doubling after you posted that picture on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Were you aiming for a triple kill?

Sunny Queen
I was just super excited. I'm getting lots of praise and congratulations. And get this, a lot are DMing me to advertise their business irrespective of the fact that I've stopped my promo spree.

Sassy King
That's because you are the queen, the fairest of them all that even Snow White can't relate to. No one's beauty is close to yours love, and you're so successful too. You might be the next nation's fairy with the way I'm seeing things.

Sunny Queen
Oh stop it, you are just saying that because you are my best friend.

Sassy King
No babes, I'm saying that because you are beautiful and making waves for yourself. You are successful, keep that in mind.

I dropped my phone on my bed and sighed. I hated this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I love that Stella was successful, no cap. But I couldn't stop this bitter-sweet feeling I was having inside of me. She was extremely beautiful, a social influencer, a rookie actress, and on top of that, a great scholar. Her achievements made it look like I wasn't serious about my life. I wasn't talented, wasn't beautiful, and wasn't intelligent. Should I say I was unloved? No, I shouldn't be ungrateful.

Not wanting to think much of the situation, formed a huge smile on my face as if someone was standing in front of me. I took my phone to the Snapchat app and took a selfie with the hoodie and shorts I was still putting on, before posting it on the group chat with the message, "I'm back!"

Sassy King
Finally! Wait let me call Stella.

I sent a few laughing emojis and waited for a few seconds.