───※ ·9· ※───

This is a new character face claim, Chisom. I've exceeded the image count on the character page so I couldn't add her there but above is Chisom, the girl working at Damian's home.

───※ ·❆· ※───

I stood in the parking lot, drenched and students kept staring at me as they walked by to their cars. Was it embarrassing? Yes. But it wasn't like I won't survive.

"Nsikan?" I turned to see Chuks cat walking slowly towards me. And as he did that, his eyes never left my wet being. "What the hell happened to you?"

I rolled my eyes, trying not to hiss. The evening air was already making it hard for me to stand without shaking to death. "Shey you didn't come with ideas abi? Thompson and Muller did. I'm joining the swim team tryout."

Chuks blinked. Once... twice... thrice... before pulling his head back like freaking Wednesday but unlike her, he laughed hysterically. "You're joking right?"

"It's as real as Stella's picture with actress Yemi," I said to his face.

"Oh my God," Chuks stopped laughing. "You saw the pictures too, right? Like she took it with Yemi, the Yemi. Like she was big in her days, like this big and she still is."

"Tell me about it," I'd finally forgotten about my drenched state.

"But wait, stop invading my question." Chuks waved his hands trying to concentrate. "You are going to join the swim team if you pass the tryout?"

"When I pass the tryout," I corrected him. "That's the only way to impress Damian."

"So why are you soaked?" Chuks waved his hand at me from head to toe.

"Because I swam," I wriggled my brows.

"In your uniform?" I nodded proudly. "Are you stupid?"

"Will a stupid person succeed at having Damian help with her English assignment?" I asked Chuks but he couldn't answer and looked confused. "Chukwudi, Damian is helping me with my poem. Diving into the pool in my uniform was just a little sacrifice to get to that goal."

Chuks stared at me for a bit, then his lips formed a charming smile. "I would've hugged you but you're so wet right now. I think you are really going to impress him though."

"I'm good right?" I asked but Chuks only nodded while gently patting my shoulders.

"Let's take you home," He started moving but stopped when he noticed I wasn't following behind. "Babes?"

"I'm waiting for Damian," I said shyly, trying not to smile. Chuks on the other hand couldn't hide the shock on his face. "He's taking me to his place."

Still looking at me in shock, he blindly brought out his phone and started typing while saying each word. "Stella honey, biggest tea in the history of biggest tea. Nsikan is going to Damian's home."

Chuks kept typing with one hip thrust out as he balanced his weight on one foot. Damian used that moment to casually stroll over and stood next to me. Trying not to look at Damian, I heard the camera sound. Stunned, I turned my attention to Chuks.

"What?" He shrugged, not feeling remorseful whatsoever. "Picture or it never happened."

And with that, Chuks sassily walked away leaving Damian and me. I turned to Damian who was ignoring the prying eyes of students walking by.

"Come on," He mumbled, then stepped ahead of me. I quickly followed to catch up with his long stride. His car happened to be present and his driver was leaning against it, waiting patiently for us. It wasn't like he had a choice. Once the driver sighted us, he opened the driver's seat and stepped behind the wheel. Damian opened the back seat door of his car. At first, I thought he'd let me in first but I was wrong. I followed him into the car and sat still beside him. I couldn't believe I was sitting close to Damian. He was to me the same way BTS was to Armys. He was a mini-celebrity and a huge deal in school so sitting close to him was a huge accomplishment for me.