───※ ·12· ※───

───※ ·NSIKAN· ※───

"Nsikan! Nsikan!" I increased my pace irrespective of Stella calling after me. I didn't want her to catch up with me cause I wasn't ready to face her. I knew facing her would mean a series of questions and I wasn't sure I was ready to answer them.

"Hey lovelies," I promptly stopped, almost bumping into Chuks. Stella finally caught up. She was panting like crazy and looking furious.

"Thanks, Chuks," She smiled brightly at him, but that smile rotated three-sixty degrees when she finally matched my gaze. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you drop the bag like that and left? It's Damian o."

"What's up?" Chuks rested his weight on one leg and angled his hips to one side. "You know what, fill me in at the cafeteria."

"Come on, move it." Chuks rested his hand on Stella and my back in a feather-like manner, while moving us in the direction of the cafeteria.

Once we got to the cafeteria, we noticed how the place was packed. We moved to the counter and luckily for us, there wasn't any queue. We took the lunch we just ordered and turned to search for an available table. I had ordered two slices of pizza, Chuks had ordered a burger and juice pack and Stella had ordered spaghetti.

We began eating once we moved to the available table in the middle of the cafeteria. Once Chuks was done eating and was satisfied with his juice, he reached for his backpack and brought out black nail polish, and placed it on the table. "Tea."

Though Stella had stopped eating just to listen to what I had to say and Chuks wanting to know what was happening was busy painting his fingernails with black nail polish, I knew quite well his ears stood erect.

"I want to end this crush," I declared, forcing Chuks to stop mid-way and Stella, to gasp.

"Why?!" Stella exclaimed in bewilderment. "You've got him at arm's length. Weren't you all excited yesterday?"

"Preach sister," Chuks waved his nail brush, before focusing on his thumb.

"That's the point, it's one-sided." I turned to Stella with pleading eyes. "I was hurt yesterday, Stella. Damian couldn't even give me a hint that he wouldn't be in school yesterday and it hurt way more than I could imagine. I don't want to go in deep."

"You won't blame him, honey." Chuks was done with his left hand and was now moving to his right. "Have you seen the blogs?"

"Blogs?" I asked confused. Yesterday once I got home, I had to binge ten episodes of RUN BTS just to distract myself from my sad reality and it worked. I wasn't sure what blog Chuks was talking about.

"Yeah, his mother became the overseer of their hospital and the event was filled with reporters throwing unnecessary questions. I wouldn't blame him if he decides not to share such information with anyone." Chuks said.

"And his poem!" Stella snapped her fingers, "It's so deep to not be about someone."

"Look honey," Chuks started, his attention still on his black nails. "It's okay to end your crush if you know you don't want to go in deep. But you still got to work on that impression and whatnot, if you ever want him to be your tutor."

"Is that even allowed?" Stella asked out of the blue, pointing at Chuks' now black nails.

"Let me see anyone stop me! " He snapped his fingers while yelling the last words out for every student in the cafeteria to hear.

I took a little slice of my pizza and slid the rest to Chuks knowing Stella might probably be watching her weight. Chuks on the other hand was like me, eats but never gets fat. Chuks smiled like the pizza was some fortune, "Got to go guys."