Sick

Lloyd is a child in this one-shot. He hasn't been aged up yet, just so y'all know.

Lloyd's P.o.v

I stand outside Zane's door in my soft green pajamas, debating if I should go in or not. My headache flared again. 'Screw it.' I thought and opened the door. The lights were off, and Zane's back was to the door. I silently walked in, partly shutting the door behind me. Heading over to Zane's bed, I realize that his room is spotless. I finally reach the bed.

"Zane?" I say softly. I'm not loud, but Zane hears me anyways. He rolls over and rubs his eyes.

"Lloyd? What are you doing up?" Zane sits up, motioning for me to sit.

"I couldn't sleep," I say taking a seat. "I had a headache."

"Oh." Zane's hand moves to my forehead. "You do seem to have a fever. Wait right here." He gets up and leaves the room. I close my eyes. There was a constant throbbing behind my temples. I feel the bed shift next to me again. Zane hands me some medicine and a glass of water. I take it while he takes my temperature. I finish the water and stare at the glass. Zane gently takes the glass and lays me down on the bed.

"You can stay here the rest of the night," Zane says, laying down next to me. He pulls the blankets up over us. I roll to my side and cuddle up next to him. His arms wrap around me.

"Thanks," I mumble.

"No problem." He tells me. I yawn and fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------Timeskip-------------------------------------------------------

When I wake up, I'm alone. I hear voices in the kitchen. I make my way to the kitchen, not bothering to change.
"I'm just saying, why shouldn't we call eggs 'the unborn?' It makes sense!"
"Because, Cole, we just don't!" Jay's voice sounded annoyed. I walk in, yawning and rubbing at my eyes.
"Aww, is the little guy tired?" Kai asked him. I walked over to him for a hug.
"Not feeling good?" I shake my head. Kai lifts me up onto his lap. I curl up against him, resting my head on his shoulder. Kai wraps his arms around me and continues his conversation with the others. The vibrations in his chest were making me sleepy. I struggle to keep my eyes open, but it's getting progressively harder. Giving up, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------Timeskip-------------------------------------------------------

I feel a gentle pressure on my shoulder. I open my eyes, groaning. My eyes slowly focus on Jay's face.
"Hey bud," He says softly. "Zane said he has some lunch ready for you." I nod. As he starts to walk away, I reach for a hug. He picks me up while hugging me and heads to the kitchen. I see some food on a plate. I feel hungry, but the smell of food turns my stomach. Jay tries to set me down in a chair, but I twist in his grip.
"Got it," Jay said, sitting down and placing me on his lap. "You want to cuddle." I watch the food but don't reach for it. An odd feeling was building up in my stomach. I startle Jay by sliding off his lap and hurrying to the bathroom.

"You take care of Lloyd's food. I'll go check on him." I hear Zane say as I throw up. Zane comes in and sits behind me. I feel his hand gently trail on my back. When I finish barfing, I lean back against him.

"Come on," He says, gently pulling me up. "Let's go find Cole." I manage a half smile. Cole is really good at cuddling people when they don't feel good. Zane leads me to the couch, where we find Cole and Kai lounging around watching TV.

"Cole," Zane says. Cole looks up at him. "Lloyd got sick. Can you help him feel better?" Cole nods, reaching for me. I curl up against him. After a bit, I start to shiver. Noticing this, Kai grabs a blanket and moves over to me. Sitting next to me, he pulls the blanket over us and uses wraps his arm around me to share his body heat to keep us warm. I relax, smiling a bit. I feel better already.