Pillow Fort

Okay, this one is a bit random. Just like me! Anywho, Lloyd is a kid in this one! Just for kicks and giggles, though. Enjoy!

Kai's P.o.v.

Everyone is sitting around the room, doing various things. Jay was on his phone, along with Cole. Zane and Nya were playing chess. Lloyd was curled up on Cole's lap, asleep.

"Jay?" I ask.

"Hmm?" He hums, looking up.

"Wanna make a pillow fort?" I ask, grinning slyly. His eyes light up in excitement.

"Absolutely!" He jumps up and starts gathering blankets. I get up and help him.

"Cole? Zane? Nya? Wanna help?" I ask while Jay grabs the pillows.

"Sure, why not?" Cole says, holding Lloyd against him with one arm and using the other to help secure the blankets. Nya and Zane finish their game and help us. When were done with the outside, I grab some blankets and cover the ground. Zane puts the extra pillows in while Nay and I go get games and activities. Cole's putting in a movie as we get back.

"We're having a Disney movie marathon!" He explains. Nya laughs. We get settled, helping Cole who still has Lloyd. He finally gets settled on his side, with Lloyd next to him. Zane grabs some snacks. Lloyd yawns and opens his eyes.

"Hey, buddy," Cole says gently. Lloyd moves closer to him. I hand them a blanket.

"Where are we?" He asks, his voice slightly slurred.

"In a pillow fort!" Jay says excitedly. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him. Lloyd sits up, pulling Cole up with him. Zane comes back. We move into a half circle and place the snacks in the middle. The movie starts, and we relax. A couple of movies in, Lloyd is back on Cole's lap, and I'm leaning against Cole. Jay is on one side of Zane, and Nya is on the other. They both are leaning against him. When the current movie finishes, Lloyd, Jay, and Nya are asleep. I'm getting tired, so I grab a blanket. Cole helps cover me and wraps an arm around me. I sigh and relax.

Zane's P.o.v.

I don't know how I got stuck here. Nya was leaning against me, and Jay looked tired. So, me being me, I offered for him to lean against me. I grab a blanket for Nya, and one for Jay. I glance over at Cole and Kai. They seem comfy. They've been getting closer recently. I notice Lloyd. I smile and turn my attention back to the movie.

Cole's P.o.v.

I feel Kai shift next to me. I glance at him. He's smiling in his sleep. Lloyd shifts on my lap. He fell asleep leaning on me, but I moved him so he'd be more comfortable. I put my head on Kai's and close my eyes. I slowly fall asleep.

Zane's P.o.v.

Well, they're asleep. I quietly turn off the movie and lean back. I decide to get some rest. I close my eyes. 

Sensei's P.o.v.

I need to find the ninja. They're all missing. I head downstairs and see a pillow fort. Peeking in, I find my ninja, all asleep. This moment is too precious. I take a picture before heading to bed. They might hate me in the morning, but this is going in the scrapbook.

This one is short, I know, but I got in my small bit of lava-shipping, so I'm good! Hope yall enjoyed it! Bye Bye!