Please... Take My Hand

Lol, time for my good Morro AU! I just- I really love Morro. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I ship Greenwind and I will die on this hill.

Lloyd's P.o.v.

"You can only save those that want to be saved," Morro says, watching Sensei with a sad look. 

"No!" I scream, breaking out of Kai's grip. I sprint over and reach out. "Morro! Please! You promised me! You said you'd never leave!"

"Lloyd..." His voice turns soft. "I hurt you. I can't stay."

"Please, Morro! I can help you! Please... take my hand." I beg.

He looks at me. Slowly, slowly, he reaches an arm toward me. And even slower, he takes my hand.

---Timeskip---

Nya's P.o.v.

Lloyd pulls Morro into a hug. He whispers something in his ear that I can't hear. Morro had randomly started crying, nearly collapsing on the spot. I glance at the others. We exchange a nervous glance. Morro is really struggling with this whole 'being alive' thing, as Lloyd put it. He became human again when the FSM blessed him with life (He made Cole alive again too, which he really appreciated). Lloyd and Morro won't talk about what happened during Lloyd's possession. We were scared.  We may not know what happened, but it had to be horrible if Lloyd was throwing up almost everything he eats for the past week. How that boy was still alive I have no idea. Lloyd sure has moxie. Morro puts his head on Lloyd's shoulder, still clearly crying. Lloyd softly strokes his back. They seemed to be so close, though. Once, I swear I saw them kiss out of the corner of my eye, but when I turned to look, they were just hugging.

"Lloyd, Morro," Sensei says, walking over to them. ''Please talk to us. We've waited weeks. We need to know what happened. Hiding it will only make it worse."

Morro sniffs and hides his face in Lloyd's neck. I speak up.

"We do want to know. But if you're not ready, then we can wait. Just don't freeze us out."

Lloyd whispers to Morro again, then looks at us and nods. "We'll tell you. But we should sit down," He says, unable to bring his voice much higher than a whisper. We nod back and Sensei leads the way to the couch.

Lloyd's P.o.v.

Morro sobs against me, leaving me feeling helpless. I wrap my arm around him and lead him in front of the others. We sit on the couch and he hides his face in my neck, still crying. When we finally are situated, I begin.

"Morro- Morro never meant to hurt me. He was content in the Departed Realm, waiting to pass on completely. But, another ghost wanted revenge. He had beef with my Grandfather but was too far gone to come back. So, using an ancient skill, he possessed another ghost, who happened to be Morro. It was by chance that he had a history with Sensei. That ghost's name was Taiki Akahitro. He used Morro's ghost form to possess me. Morro and I were trapped together but in Morro's mind."

Morro lets out a mix of a whine and a sob, moving closer to me. I gently wrap my arms around him and pull him onto my lap. He cries harder.

"He helped me fight against the possession and kept my mental health intact when my body was beaten. He bargained a lot. When- When I talked to Kai for the first time, Taiki took away food for a week. Morro brought it back down to just five days. But the punishments happened more and more often, so Morro focused on the beatings as I asked. He helped me so much, but my appearance looked similar to Morro's, so you saw him as the bad guy."

Sensei drops his head, and Cole reaches over to squeeze his shoulder. Nya takes Kai's hand as Jay shakes his head.

"Is the lack of food why you haven't been able to keep anything down?" Zane asks, looking at me.