Snowball Fights

Yay! Lloyd's an adult again! I hope it stays that way...

Jay's P.o.v.

I walk next to Kai, holding his hand. The fresh snow around us gleamed a pretty white. I admire the snow. I love it when it's freshly fallen. No footprints, no tracks, just perfect, smooth, snow. Something hits me and I scream.

"Argh!"

"Jay? Are you okay?" Kai asks, spinning me around to face him.

"Something hit me!" I whimper. Kai pulls me into a hug. We hear snickering behind us. We turn around. Kai and I step away from each other.

"Really, guys? Real mature." Lloyd throws another snowball at me. I scream, jumping into Kai's open arms. 

"Oof!" He groans, stumbling back a bit. The others laugh. A blush creeps onto my face as I step away. 

"S-Sorry," I apologize. 

"Don't worry, I don't mind. Besides, you're warm." He says, moving forward. He pulls me closer and cups my face. Leaning down slightly, he kisses me on the lips.

"Get a room you two!" Cole teases. Kai flips him off, not breaking the kiss. I pull away. 

"Come on, we should head inside," I say, leaning my head against his shoulder. He takes my hand.

"Come on," He says, leading me inside. We stand in the doorway, shrugging off our jackets. Kai takes my coat from me and hangs it up. He brings me to the couch and sits me down.

"Wait here, okay?" He asks. I nod. He gives me a quick peck on the cheek before leaving.

Kai's P.o.v.

I disappear into the kitchen and make some hot chocolate. I know it's one of Jay's favorite drinks, and he's been craving it for a while now. When I come back in, Jay's watching TV.  I hand him a mug and sit next to him. He kisses me lightly and turns back to the TV. He leans against me, sipping his cocoa. I sip at mine, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. He finishes his cocoa, smiling the whole time. I take his mug from him, noticing his eyes closing. I put them on the coffee table. I turn to look at Jay, only to discover that he had fallen asleep. His mouth was slightly open, and if you listened close, you could hear a light snoring sound. I lean my head back, closing my eyes. Jay snuggles closer, trying to steal more warmth. I gently lay him down, laying myself down between him and the couch.  My arm wraps around his middle. He rolls over, tucking his head under my chin. I close my eyes again, relaxing against Jay's body. I fall asleep to the sounds of laughter from Cole and Lloyd.

Zane's P.o.v.

I walk into the kitchen, noticing a slight mess. I clean it up, wiping spilled cocoa mix into the trash. I continue into the living room and look out the window. Cole and Lloyd are engaged in a snowball fight, both covered head to toe with snow. I turn my attention to the two sleeping boys on the couch. I grab a blanket off the floor and cover them. They shift a bit as I tuck them in. When I finish, I turn the TV off. While they sleep, I take care of the mugs, washing them. Kai and Jay are still asleep. I slide a pillow under their heads. I smile as Kai subconsciously kisses Jay's forehead. I turn around to go back outside. I better stop Cole and Lloyd before they get carried away.

Yay! Yet another one in one day! I think this is my fourth one today! Bye Bye!