Landed

@nanabel2010 requested a Greenflower one-shot. For those of you who don't know, that's Lloyd and Brad. I knew the ship existed but didn't know what it was called. I've never done this ship before, but I'll do my best. One thing important to note is this is a platonic ship, and it's part 2 of "Jump." Remember that one? I do. It's one of my favorites. Anywho, I'll let you read now.

Lloyd's P.o.v.

I sit bolt upright and cover my mouth to hold in a scream. I had another dream about Darkley's. Tears streak down my face as I hug my stuffed animal to my chest, I quietly get up. I cross the hall and hurry into Kai's room. He told me once that if I ever wanted to cuddle and he was asleep, I didn't need to wake him. I crawl onto the bed and into his arms. He tightens his grip and holds me against his chest. I relax and close my eyes. His steady breathing lulls me to sleep.

---------------------------------------------Timeskip----------------------------------------------

Kai's P.o.v.

I wake up and find Lloyd in my arms. He hugs me as tight as he can. My hand is entangled in his hair, and his face is pressed against the crook of my neck. I gently wipe away the sweat gathering on his face with the blanket. He whimpers and moves closer. I'm glad he's comfortable with this. He still is wary about the others, even if it has been almost two weeks. He still won't leave my side. I stroke his hair until he opens his eyes. 

"Morning, Lloyd," I say gently. 

He flushes and hides his face. I chuckle and hold him. We sit in silence for a bit until his stomach growls. He pushes his face into my shirt even more. 

"Hungry?" I ask.

"Mmhm," He nods.

"Alright then," I say, picking him up and resting him on my hip. "Let's get something to eat." Lloyd stays quiet as I bring him to the kitchen. Zane's already cooking. I come up behind him and kiss Zane.

"Good morning, you two," He says, turning around. Lloyd reaches out for him. Lloyd trusts Zane more than the others because I'm dating him. We switch spots as Zane takes Lloyd. I survey the food. Pancakes and bacon. Easy. Zane talks to Lloyd as I cook.

"Kai? Can you grab a glass of milk?" Zane asks.

"Sure," I say, grabbing a cup.

Zane takes it as I get the milk. I pour out the milk, and Lloyd drinks it. Zane grabs a napkin for them. I turn back to the food and hand them each a plate. I kiss Zane's head as I take a seat. He wraps an arm around me, holding me close. Lloyd crawls onto my lap.

"Kai? Can I see Brad today?"

"Who?" Zane asks.

"Brad," Lloyd repeats.

"Oh, you mean the kid we talked to!" Jay says, walking in and taking a banana from the counter. Lloyd blushes and gives a quiet nod. Jay sits across from us. 

"I miss him," He continues. "We used to talk all the time. We were the best of friends." His face is turning red.

"Hey, it's okay," I soothe.

"I'm not sure returning to Darkley's would be a good idea," Zane says.

"What if we bring him here? We can watch them the whole time, and intervene if things get bad." I ask. Zane nods slowly.

"That might work." He says. Lloyd's face brightens. I smile and give Zane a one-armed hug. Lloyd crawls onto my lap. Zane goes to find Sensei to plan it. Lloyd hums a quiet song and plays with my hands as he waits. Zane walks back in.