Help me!

Yay! I'm back! Lloyd is once again a kid! This is gonna be heavy on the angst side, so.... yeah! Let's have some fun! Trigger Warning!  Abuse, non-detailed rape, and PTSD-like actions.

Lloyd's P.o.v.

I walk into the kitchen for a glass of water. I pass the others who are sitting in the living room. I grab a cup and head to the faucet. Carefully filling up my cup, I let myself think about the others. I had only been with them for under a month, but they feel like the closest thing to family I've ever had. I start sipping at the water. I think my favorite one is Zane. He's very kind and considerate. When I was sick, he sat with me all day, leaving only to help someone real quick or to cook. Cole's nice too. He's big and scary, but one time, when I had a nightmare, he heard me crying and came into my room to comfort me. He let me cuddle with him the rest of the night. He has a quiet way of expressing admiration and loves to cuddle. Jay's... energetic, to say the least. When he heard I had never played video games before, he spent the rest of the day teaching me.  Kai is protective. He didn't really like me at first, but then he warmed up. He is really protective of Nya, and the other day, I heard Kai telling Jay to leave Nya alone. I like Nya, she's nice, like Zane, but also very calm and collected. The first time I had a nightmare, she came in and cuddled me. She says she's not a ninja, but I think she secretly is. She's just too good at combat and sneaking around to not be. Then again, we live with a bunch of ninjas.

My eyes wander around the room. My cup is still half full, but I stop sipping at it. I see a glass bottle in an open cupboard. My eyes widen. No! No, please don't let that be what I think it is. I take a small step closer. It is! I gasp, jumping back and dropping the glass. It shatters against the ground.

"Lloyd? You good?" I hear Jay shout. My vision starts to cloud over. I watch the others appear in the doorway.

"Lloyd?" Jay asks again. I don't respond, instead looking down at the ground, noticing the large puddle of water creeping across the room, mixing with small shards of glass. "

Hey, bud, you good?" Cole asks gently. I drop to my knees, feeling the tears fall. I see them look at each other. 

"Lloyd? Did you hurt yourself?" Zane asks, crossing the room to kneel down beside me. I push him away when he reaches out for my arm.

"No! No! Please! Don't hurt me!" I scream. 

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to make sure you're okay." I scream and push him away again, trying to run away.

"Lloyd!" Kai shouts, running over and kneeling next to Zane. I scramble away from them, backing into the corner.

"Jay, Cole, start cleaning up the mess," Zane says. I curl into a ball and cover my ears, still whimpering.

"What is he doing?" Kai asks as I hide my face.

"I think he is experiencing a flashback."

"What do we do?" 

"We can't do much, just try and prevent them and don't let him hurt himself," Zane says. I scream and hug myself tightly.

"Stop! Stop, please! Please! STOP!" I scream, before falling into my memory.

Flashback

I sit silently in the principal's office. They called me here with no explanation. The principal leaned forward. His breath smelled like wine and alcohol. 

"So," He slurred. "You think it's funny to put peanut butter in someone's food when they have a peanut allergy?"  My eyes widen.

"No! I would never!" I tell him.