Cuddles

Nya's P.o.v.

I plop down on the couch next to Jay. He doesn't even glance at me. 

"Jay?" I ask

"Yeah?" He asks, still not looking up.

"I'm cold," I complain. He puts the gadget he'd been tinkering with aside. 

"You're always cold." He says, wrapping an arm around me. I lean against him.

"I know, but you're always warm." He sighs. Kai walks in and pretends to throw up.

"Get a room you two!" He groans.

"We are in a room," I say, turning and kissing Jay on the cheek. I smirk when Jay flushes brightly. Kai rolls his eyes. I flip him off. He flips me off as he leaves. I grab the remote as Jay resumes his project. I put on some cheesy romance. Jay laughs at all the stupid jokes. Zane comes in at some point and Jay asks him for help. I watch them quietly. Suddenly, I flop onto his lap. He gives me a surprised look. One of my hands reaches up and rests on his cheek. 

"Jay..." I groan.

"What?" 

"Kiss me."

"What?!" Jay stops what he's doing to look at me. Zane flushes a bit, looking away.

"You heard me," I say. 

He rolls his eyes. I reach up with my other hand and pull him down to me. I kiss him, closing my eyes, and pulling him closer. He pulls away. Zane was holding the project, looking something up in one of the many books they must have pulled out.

"Jeez, Nya. If you wanted a kiss, you could have just kissed me. You don't need to ask." He says.

Jay's P.o.v.

"I know," Nya tells me, kissing me again. I feel myself blush. Zane clears his throat.

"Sorry, Zane. Nya's being needy."

"That is fine, my brother." I smile at him and give him a one-armed hug. He smiles and grabs my notebook. 

"I was thinking that maybe you should try including a back view on your blueprint." I grab the pencil I tucked behind my ear.

"So... should I put it here?" He nods. "Okay." Zane helps me sketch it out.

We work in silence, Nya occasionally stealing a kiss and watching comedy movies. She thinks the jokes are dumb, but I think they're hilarious. Zane points out a couple of mistakes from time to time. When we finish, Nya's gotten restless.

"Jay? Can I have a cookie?" She asks, laying her head on my lap.

"We don't have cookies though?" 

"Aww," She pouts. I pat her hair.

"Would you like me to make you some cookies?" I ask while Nya wriggles. 

"No, that's fine. Let's just cuddle." She says. I grab a blanket and lay down next to her. She cuddles as close as she can. She's out like a light. I turn to Zane and start a conversation. We talk for hours. Nya's hand moves right over my heart. I lean down and kiss her forehead. Zane disappears to stop a fight Lloyd warned him about. I watch Nya until I fall asleep, smiling.

I don't know what I just did. I don't really care for Jaya. I like the cute moments, but I personally think it was toxic for quite a while. BUT, It was a ship I haven't done yet, so... here we are! Requests or ships you want to see more of? See you on the other side! Bye Bye!