What goes up, doesn't always come down

Lloyd is a child again. Don't judge me. I'm working on my obsession! For the last six-ish one-shots Lloyd was an adult!

Lloyd's P.o.v.

I woke up with a headache and a stomach ache.  I curl into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut. I gingerly wrap my arms around my stomach. I try to wait it out, but it just gets worse. I get up and head to the nearest person's room, which happens to be Nya's. I creak the door open and walk in silently. 

"Nya?" I whisper. She looks at me.

"Yeah?" She groans. I duck my face, flushing a bit. I woke her up.

"N-Nevermind," I say, trying to back out of both the room and the situation. 

"No, no, come here." She tells me. I walk closer to her. She pulls me into the bed next to her. "What's wrong?" She asks me.

"I-I have a tummy ache," I tell her. She buries my face against her pajamas. 

"Does anything else hurt?" She asks gently.

"My head," I say quietly. She puts her hand against my forehead. She hums softly. It's making me sleepy.

"Let's go find Zane, shall we?" She asks. I nod. 

She picks me up and holds me against her as she wanders out of her room. I hide my face in the crook of her neck. We pass Jay sitting in the living room, looking bored out of his mind.

"Hey, Jay? Have you seen Zane anywhere?" Nya questions.

"Nah. I think he's still in his room." He responds. I feel Nya nod.

"Thanks, Jay." She says, turning to leave.

"Don't sweat it!" He calls back.

Nya walks off to Zane's room. She knocks on the shut door just loud enough for Zane to hear. Zane opens the door and steps aside, gesturing for Nya to enter. She walks in and sits on his bed.

Nya's P.o.v.

I could tell as soon as I looked at Lloyd that he was sick. That's why I wouldn't let him leave. I rub his back and turn my attention to Zane.

"What's up?" Zane asks me. 

"Lloyd doesn't feel good,"  I explain, adjusting Lloyd so Zane can see him. Zane steps closer.

"How so?"  He asks.

"He said he has a stomach ache and a headache," I say. Lloyd nods.

Zane puts his hand against Lloyd's forehead. Lloyd leans into it. Zane pulls away, but as soon as he does, Lloyd reaches out for him. Zane gives Lloyd his hand.

"We should get him some medicine. Some for his head, some for his fever, and some for his stomach ache. He should also eat." Zane says, obeying Lloyd's whimpering and picking him up. "Nothing big, just some toast or oatmeal." He continues. Lloyd rests his head on Zane's shoulder.

"I'll get him something," I say, standing. "What would you like?" I ask Lloyd gently. He shrugs.

"Would toast be fine, then?" Lloyd turns to look at me and nods. "Good," I say, leaving the room. 

Zane's P.o.v.

I carry Lloyd into the living room, where the others have gathered. I sit down on the couch and put Lloyd on my lap. He leans his head against me. I gently rub his back.

"Is he okay?" Kai asks. 

"He's just feeling, a bit under the weather," I tell them. Kai nods in understanding, and Cole gives him a sad look.

Nya comes in with the toast for Lloyd. He slowly nibbles away at it. I glance at the clock.

"I have to go make lunch," I say. Jay walks over and picks up Lloyd. I stand, thank him, and head into the kitchen.

Jay's P.o.v.

Woah, Lloyd's getting heavy. I hold him against my chest and mess with his hair. I sit down and watch him eat. He finishes his toast and yawns. I wait a bit, but he hasn't fallen asleep. He's definitely tired, though. I stand and begin to wander about. I gently rub his back and he yawns again. He slowly but surely falls asleep. I listen to the sound of his light snoring. I continue wandering, not wanting to risk him waking up. I came across Cole by chance.

"Hey." He says. I hum in recognition. "He's looking a bit pale, isn't he?" Cole remarks. I glance down.

"Yeah, he is. I didn't even notice." I continue to wander, but this time Cole wanders with me. After some time, Lloyd wakes up and tugs on my sleeve. I lean my head closer. 

"Jay, I think I'm gonna get sick." He says quietly. I nod.

"Okay," I say, heading to the bathroom, with Cole following behind me. 

I sit down in front of the toilet and prop Lloyd up against me. Cole opens the lid and sits next to us. Lloyd suddenly launches forward and throws up. Cole gently rubs his back and pulls his hair out of his eyes. Lloyd leans back against me, crying softly. Cole flushes the toilet and takes Lloyd from me.

"I'll take him, you go get Zane." I nod, getting up off the floor. I exit the room, thankful that Cole remembers I don't do well around vomit. 

Cole's P.o.v.

Lloyd is quietly crying. I hold him as I stand up and hand him a glass of water. He rinses out his mouth. I rub his back.

"Hey, don't cry. You're okay." I say as soothingly as I could. 

He leans against me, whimpering. I carefully take a seat, trying to calm him down. He continues crying, while I rub his back and mess with his hair. I quietly start humming a lullaby, watching him slowly stop crying.

"There," I say when he calms down. "Better now?" 

Lloyd moves so he can see me better and gives a small nod. I smile softly at him and wrap my arms around him as gently as I can. Zane walks into the room, his eyes settling on Lloyd. He kneels down and starts talking to Lloyd. I zone out, staring at the tiled walls.

"Cole?" Zane says, startling me.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay with Kai taking Lloyd?" He repeats patiently.

"Yeah, that's okay," I say, standing up and handing Lloyd to Kai, who had been standing in the doorway.

"Hey, bud, want to go get some sleep?" Kai asks Lloyd, walking away when Lloyd nods. I silently follow Zane out of the bathroom.

Kai's P.o.v.

I carry Lloyd to the living room and put in his favorite movie. I lay down, keeping Lloyd on top of my chest, and relax. He snuggles in closer and falls asleep. Nya walks in and sits down.

"You realize Lloyd hasn't been put down yet today, right? And everyone has held him at some point, besides Sensei, but Sensei has been gone all day."

"Wait, really?" I ask, surprised.

"Yeah, first I held him, then Zane, then Jay, then Cole, and finally, you." She says, counting us off on her fingers.

"Wow, I didn't even notice," I say, trying not to laugh. 

"I noticed." She says. I roll my eyes.

"You know," I start, "Usually, what goes up, goes down. But for Lloyd, it's what goes up, doesn't always come down." I joke. It's her turn to roll her eyes.

"Stop making such stupid jokes," Lloyd mumbles, his head still resting on my chest.

"Never!" I joke, starting to rub his back again.

He mutters something and falls back asleep. Nya smirks, standing up.

"Right, well, I better be off," She says, walking past me and ruffling my hair.

"Hey!" I protest. "Not my hair!"

So, how was it? I liked it. Does anyone have requests, or maybe ships that you want to see more of? Don't be afraid to ask. See you later! Bye Bye!