Cookies!

Hold up, who here likes to eat cookies? I know I do! Now that the most important thing is out of the way, I can move on to the story. Enjoy!

Zane's P.o.v.

I walk down the hall to Lloyd's room.

"Lloyd? Can I come in?" I hear shuffling on the other side of the door before it swings open.

"Yeah. What do you need?" Lloyd asks. He looks tired. I hold out a cookie. 

"I made cookies." He takes it.

"Thanks, Zane! You're the best!" He says, giving me a one-armed hug. I smile and continue on my way. I pass Nya on my way to Cole's room.

"Nya!" 

"Huh?"

"Have a cookie." I force a cookie into her hand.

"Why?"

"Because I said so." She takes the cookie.

"Umm, thanks? I guess?" I nod.

"You are welcome." She walks off with the cookie. I walk down the hall.

"Cole! Jay! Kai! Come here, please." They all slowly walk over. I hold out the rest of the cookies. "Have a cookie."

"Huh?" Jay asks.

"Take a cookie!" They take a cookie. I start to walk away. "Enjoy!" I call over my shoulder. 

I continue down the hall, out of cookies. I stop outside Sensei's door. I knock and he lets me in.

"Did you give them the cookies?" He asks.

"Yup. I made sure they each got the proper amount of vitamins." I tell him.

"Good. They must get enough to stay healthy. Thank you for your help." He says. I nod. Now, to go read a book.

I don't know what this was. It was supposed to be Zane making their day better, but then this hit me. Oh well, Short, but sweet. I'ma post this one before my cookie cravings get worse.