Zane x Dareth Prompt

I'm so sorry. I spun a wheel and this is the ship I got. Zane and Dareth. How am I supposed to write such a crackpot ship? I can't even come up with a title. I just, I- ugh. I'm gonna try and write it romantically. Again, I am so, so, so sorry.

Zane's P.o.v.

I watch Dareth fumble around. He moves to a side room and motions for me to follow. I walk in and see a bed pushed up against the wall.

"Here's where you will be sleeping during your stay. I, uh, hope it's to your liking." He says, blushing slightly.

"Why wouldn't I like it?"

"Uh, you are one of the saviors of Ninjago, aren't you?" He asks dubiously. I nod. "Exactly! You deserve comfort fit for a king, at least!" He says, voice raising a bit. "You shouldn't ever have to settle for second best!"

"Dareth," I say, cutting him off before he can start again. "It's fine."

He blushes harder and ducks his head. In all honesty, I do find it rather... endearing. Dareth rubs the back of his neck, and I cross the room, moving toward him. I put my hand on his shoulder and ask, "Is something bothering you?"

"...No..."

"Dareth. I do not wish to upset or disrupt you in any way. Please, tell me what's wrong."

"It's easier to show you," He says slowly.

"Then show me. I wish to help."

Dareth nods before looking up at me. I start a bit as he leans in and kisses me. I confuse myself by kissing back. We stay like that for a bit, before he pulls away.

"Sorry. I have no idea what got into me. Kissing you, the best of the Ninja," He mumbles. "I must be crazy to kiss you."

"Then I must be crazy for wanting another," I told him. He smiled happily and kissed me again. We stayed like that, and this time, neither of us pulled away.

I'm sorry. But I'm not one to back down from a challenge. I will happily provide eye bleach if requested. But this just proves that I need requests so I'm not doing more crackpot ships.