One Happy Family

I think my obsession with kid Lloyd is getting worse. I may need help. He might never be an adult again. But that's not important. What IS important is that you know Lloyd is a kid, and this is Plasma shipping because I don't think I've done Plasma yet. Enjoy!

Jay's P.o.v.

I watch the clock go by. Time seems to move slowly. I roll over and look at Kai. He fell asleep with no problem. I cuddle up against him, enjoying his warmth. He shifts and looks at me.

"Hey, honey." He mumbles. "Why aren't you asleep?" I sigh.

"I just couldn't sleep," I explain. He moves closer, holding me tightly. I feel his lips brush against my forehead.

"Do you need help?" He asks me.

"No, not right now. You go back to sleep, okay?" I tell him. He nods.

"Okay. Goodnight, precious." He says, giving me a quick kiss on my lips. He snuggles into me and falls asleep. I wait a bit before getting up. I pull away carefully, replacing myself with a pillow. He stirs, about to wake up, before relaxing again. I walk out of the room, finding my way to the living room in the dark. A dim light comes from the automatic night light we have. I stop when I see Lloyd already sitting on the couch.

"Whatcha doing, Lloyd?" I ask, sitting next to him. He crawls onto my lap.

"I had a nightmare, and the dark was scaring me." He says into my shirt.

"Do you want to sleep with me and Kai?" I ask gently.

"Won't I be in the way?"

"Nope, Kai loves to cuddle, and he won't mind it," I tell him. He nods.

"Okay," He says. I pick him up and carry him to my room. Kai had woken up and was watching the door.

"Hey Lloyd," He says before turning to me. "Why did you leave?" I cross the room and put Lloyd down before answering.

"I needed to clear my head." 

"Oh,"

I climb in next to Lloyd and pull the blanket up. I wrap my arms around Lloyd, reaching over to Kai. We slide closer together. Lloyd rolls to his side and snuggles against Kai. Kai moved his arms around Lloyd. I trail my hands up and down Kai's neck, making him squirm.

"Jay, stop!" He laughs, trying not to disturb Lloyd, who managed to get comfy. 

"Are you ticklish?" Lloyd asks Kai. 

"No!" He says, pushing at my hands.

"He totally is," I tell Lloyd. He giggles. I feel someone's arms wrap around me, and I realize Kai is pulling me closer. He pulls my shirt off and tickles wherever he can reach.

"Help me, Lloyd!" He whispers urgently. I burst out laughing when Lloyd helps Kai. 

"Okay, okay, you win!" I giggle.

"I'll stop when you say you love me." He says plainly. I notice Lloyd roll his eyes. 

"You guys are dorks." He says. Kai doesn't let up on tickling me. My sides are starting to hurt from all the laughing I'm doing.

"I love you! I love you!" I wheeze.

 "Good," Kai says, pulling me against his chest and kissing me deeply.

"Ewww!" Lloyd groans. Kai pulls away.

"Should we?" He asks. I smirk.

"Definitely." 

We turn to Lloyd and tickle him. He laughs and laughs. Finally, we stop. The flush on his face slowly fades. We pull him against us, still laughing. Kai pulls his shirt off, throwing it on the ground next to mine. Lloyd giggles watching us. I wrap my arms around him again, cuddling him. Kai moves closer, pressing his chest to Lloyd's back. 

"You know what we are?" Kai asks suddenly.

"What?" Lloyd asks.

"A big happy family! I'm the dad, Lloyd's the kid, and Jay's the mom!" He says.

"Kai, sweetie, why am I the mom?" I look him in the eyes. Lloyd leans his head against my chest.

"Because... because... I don't want to be a mom?"

"Whatever." I relax my body. Kai closes his eyes. I stroke Lloyd's hair gently, trying to help him sleep. He sighs, closes his eyes, and moves his arm so that it was resting on my side. I lean my head down and kiss the top of his head. I bury my face in his hair. I hear him start to snore lightly.

"Jay?"

I look up from Lloyd, meeting eyes with Kai. He moves closer until Lloyd has no room to move. He leans his head against mine.

"Hmm?" I mumble.

"Will you hold me? I'm cold." He flushes slightly.

"Of course, Hot Stuff," I say, wrapping my arms around both him and Lloyd.

"I love your pet names for me." He says.

"Right back at ya."

"I know I've said this a lot, but goodnight, Pumpkin." He says.

"Goodnight, Firefly." He smiles, closing his eyes. I watch him try to sleep. I give in and hum a song, hoping to help. He relaxes and falls asleep. His light snoring matches Lloyd's and helps me fall asleep.

This one was cute. I definitely need to do Plasma shipping more. Don't be afraid to request or ask for more ships. Bye Bye!