Summoned

Yes, this is Greenwind. Yes, I ship it. Yes, I will die on this hill. No, Morro and Lloyd aren't related at all because Wu never officially adopted Morro. And for those still complaining, it's platonic.

I flop onto my bed. The others are gone for the day and I'm bored. I want to talk to someone. Oh! I know! I'll talk to Morro! I found this thing where if I concentrate enough, I can 'summon' him. He can choose to show himself or not. I asked him about it once and he said it must be a side effect of the possession, and he can't ignore it. He can, however, not show himself or respond, but I can still tell if he's here. I close my eyes and think hard about him.

"Yes, your ugliness?" A voice asks. My eyes pop open. 

"Morro! You came!"

"Of course I did. I can't exactly ignore you." I giggle and motion for him to sit next to me. He sits before he continues. "What did you need, King Jerkwad?"

"Well, sir Stupidhead, I was bored." He rolls his eyes. I like it when we call each other names, because we both know that we don't mean it. It's like an inside joke. He tried to break me by insulting me, but I just started doing it to him.

"Fine," He sighs. "Wanna play a game?"

"Sure! What do you want to play?" I open the door and lead him to the game room.

"Hmm, we haven't played this in a while." He pulls out a game of charades. We play it for a bit before he breaks the silence.

"Lloyd?" He says suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." I turn around and watch him closely.

"For what?" I ask, moving closer.

"For possessing you,"

"Oh, Morro." I put my stuff down and hugged him. "I've forgiven you already."

"I know you said that, but do you really? What I did was unforgivable, and you went and forgave me anyways." I feel his tears fall onto my shoulders.

"Morro, you were hurt and angry. I don't blame you." I say gently. His grip on me tightens.

"Thank you,"

"No problem." He smiles at me and we continue with what we were doing. I know that with time, he'll believe me. Now all I need to do is tell the others that I've been hanging out with Morro.